• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Walter Cronkite: A Tribute to the Iconic News Anchor

In summary, "Remembering Walter Cronkite" is a tribute event that will take place on July 17th at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication in Arizona. It is open to the public and features a panel discussion with prominent journalists and a special video tribute from former President Bill Clinton. While it primarily focuses on honoring Walter Cronkite, the event is also a celebration of journalism and its impact on society, making it open to anyone with an interest in the field.
pampchefrhondab
I just heard Walter Cronkite has passed away.

I have so many memories from my childhood watching the evening news as well as all the special reports. CBS hasn't been the same since he retired.

May he RIP.

He was the voice of America for many, many years. He's the voice from my childhood of every moment of national importance.

1. What is "Remembering Walter Cronkite"?

"Remembering Walter Cronkite" is a tribute event that honors the life and legacy of the iconic news anchor, Walter Cronkite. It features a collection of interviews, footage, and memories from those who knew and worked with Cronkite, as well as a discussion on his impact on journalism and the world.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on July 17th, which marks the 10th anniversary of Cronkite's passing. It will be held at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University in Phoenix, Arizona.

3. How can I attend the event?

The event is open to the public and tickets can be purchased online through the event's website. However, due to limited seating, we recommend purchasing tickets in advance to guarantee a spot.

4. Who will be speaking at the event?

The event will feature a panel discussion with prominent journalists and colleagues of Cronkite, including Dan Rather, Bob Schieffer, and Leslie Moonves. There will also be a special video tribute from former President Bill Clinton.

5. Is the event only for fans of Walter Cronkite?

While the event is primarily focused on honoring Walter Cronkite, it is also a celebration of journalism and its impact on society. Therefore, anyone with an interest in journalism or the media is welcome to attend and learn about the legacy of one of the most influential figures in the field.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg