• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Walking the Stage at NC? Let Us Know!

In summary, the "Walking the Stage at NC" event is an annual celebration hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants who have reached the National Conference level. It will take place on July 23rd at the National Conference in Orlando, Florida. To participate, consultants must have reached the National Conference level and registered for the event. The event will include a ceremony, a keynote speaker, and surprises. There is a dress code of professional or Pampered Chef branded attire.
raebates
Staff member
Please let us know if you'll be walking the stage at NC. We'll keep an eye out for you and cheer wildly.Don't forget to give us your real name if you use a screen name. CharmingCheffer* may be familiar, but that's probably not the name that will be listed when you walk the stage.*As far as I know there isn't anyone with that screen name, but it would be a great one.

You can't tell me none of our glorious CS members are going to be honored at NC. I won't believe that.

I won't be...won't be attending this year.

baychef said:
I won't be...won't be attending this year.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

At 11:15...a room was found! I had time to register! GOING! Long story as to why I wasn't going but now it's a go! HAPPY!

Happy for you BayChef! And congrats!

Yay! Hope I see you, baychef!

Nagaiadventures said:
I am walking as an Advanced Director. I'm excited! My first conference!
-Charlott Nagai-
Congratulations! We'll be cheering.

1. What is the "Walking the Stage at NC" event?

The "Walking the Stage at NC" event is an annual celebration hosted by Pampered Chef, where consultants who have reached the National Conference level in their business are recognized and celebrated for their hard work and achievements.

2. When and where will the event take place?

This year, the "Walking the Stage at NC" event will take place on July 23rd at the National Conference in Orlando, Florida.

3. How can I qualify to participate in this event?

To participate in the "Walking the Stage at NC" event, you must have reached the National Conference level in your business and have registered for the National Conference event.

4. What can I expect during the event?

During the event, there will be a ceremony where each consultant will be recognized and have the opportunity to walk the stage to receive a special gift and applause from their fellow consultants. There will also be a keynote speaker and other exciting surprises!

5. Is there a dress code for the event?

Yes, we ask that all consultants dress professionally for the event. Business attire or Pampered Chef branded clothing is recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • fruit76loop
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies