• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting a Waiver: All Your Questions Answered

In summary, a waiver is a document that releases a person or organization from legal liability and is necessary for participating in certain activities or events with Pampered Chef. To request a waiver, you can fill out a form online or at an event and it is free of charge. Not requesting a waiver may result in being unable to participate in certain activities. While a waiver is usually required, there may be exceptions depending on the circumstances.
Robinh
I have only sold $60 in the last two months. Can someone please remind me how to reqest a waiver? Do I need a specific reason for requesting one? One more question... If I am granted a waiver, do I need to submit $200 next month or do I have two more months to submit it? Thank you for your help!

You can look in your recipe for success. All of the information is in there.

Sure, I can help you with that! To request a waiver, you will need to contact the appropriate person or department at the company you are selling through. They will be able to provide you with the necessary steps and information for requesting a waiver. As for needing a specific reason, it may depend on the company's policies, but it's always a good idea to have a valid reason for requesting a waiver. As for your last question, it would be best to clarify with the company, but typically if you are granted a waiver, you would have two more months to submit the $200. I hope this helps!

What is a waiver and why do I need to request one?

A waiver is a document that releases or exempts a person or organization from legal liability. In the case of Pampered Chef, requesting a waiver allows you to participate in certain activities or events without holding the company responsible for any potential risks or injuries.

How do I request a waiver from Pampered Chef?

To request a waiver from Pampered Chef, you can fill out a waiver form online or at one of our events. You will need to provide your personal information and sign the waiver, acknowledging that you understand and accept the risks associated with the activity or event.

Do I have to pay for a waiver?

No, requesting a waiver from Pampered Chef is free of charge. We want to ensure the safety and well-being of all our customers, and providing waivers is one way we do that.

What happens if I don't request a waiver?

If you do not request a waiver from Pampered Chef, you will not be able to participate in certain activities or events. This is for your own safety and the protection of our company.

Are there any exceptions to when a waiver is required?

In most cases, a waiver is required for any activity or event that involves potential risks or hazards. However, there may be some exceptions depending on the specific circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • jennyl