• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for the Drawing Results: Did I Win a TV or Mittens?

In summary, there was a large screen TV given away at the Spring Launch event and the winner was a woman who was also celebrating her birthday. The drawing for the TV was on the 5th and the winners were supposed to be announced on the 12th. Some people were hoping to win the mittens or scarf instead. There were multiple people celebrating their birthdays at the event and one of them even dressed up in birthday gear. The drawings for prizes on Consultant Corner were delayed until the 12th. Some people have already received their prizes, including cute mittens. Due to weather delays, some shipments may be delayed.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
...to find out if I won anything in the drawing.

One of the TV's was given away @ our Spring Launch on Saturday. It was sorta cool - it was the Birthday of the lady who won, and they called her up on stage, and gave her balloons, and a cake, and sang happy birthday...and then presented her as the winner of one of the large screen TV's.

So, I know I didn't get the TV,

But I wouldn't mind those new mittens!

How did they do that? I thought the drawing wasn't until today. Seems like a lot extra happened to Chicago...

The drawing was on the 5th, they said winners would be posted on CC on the 12th (or at least that's what I remember).

ok- thanks

ChefBeckyD said:
...to find out if I won anything in the drawing.

One of the TV's was given away @ our Spring Launch on Saturday. It was sorta cool - it was the Birthday of the lady who won, and they called her up on stage, and gave her balloons, and a cake, and sang happy birthday...and then presented her as the winner of one of the large screen TV's.

So, I know I didn't get the TV,

But I wouldn't mind those new mittens!

What a great Birthday!

I could REALLY use a pair of those mittens too!

I am hoping for the scarf or mittens as well there was a birthday girl and they sang happy birthday to her but no cake no balloons and no tv announcement lucky girl at yours Becky !!!!

We had three people celebrating their bdays but no tv! I thought it was cool how even though it was their bday they were at the meeting. I hear that excuse from so many other consultants or hosts (my favorite is: I cannot have a party in March, it's my son's birthday month. REALLY?). One of the bday gals was my hospitality director and we dressed her up in all kinds of great bday gear!

I forgot about the drawings. Glad you're on top of it Becky since you're bound to win. I want the scarf. What level was the person who won the TV in Chicago? I think the two drawings were for Cs and SCs and then TLs and above.

Well, when you go to CC, and click on the Be A Winner box, they've changed the date for announcing winners from Feb. 8th to Feb 12th. :cry:

I hate waiting.:(

Becca_in_MD said:
I forgot about the drawings. Glad you're on top of it Becky since you're bound to win. I want the scarf. What level was the person who won the TV in Chicago? I think the two drawings were for Cs and SCs and then TLs and above.

I don't think they said what level she was...and she was sitting on the other side of the conference room from me, so I never got close enough to her to see....

Waiting Impatiently.....AGAIN!

Come on Mittens! I want those mittens!

A clustermate of mine already received the mittens! They are super cute!

DebbieJ said:
A clustermate of mine already received the mittens! They are super cute!

How? Does that mean I didn't get them? :cry::cry::cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
How? Does that mean I didn't get them? :cry::cry::cry:

Don't know, she got them yesterday.

Oh man, there's no way to track shipping on something like that, is there? One of my SAT boxes is still sitting in Chicago. The other has finally made it to the local sorting facility. This means people's fabulous logo wear could be sitting in FedEx or USPS facilities around the country.

yeah, the weather is wreaking havoc on deliveries.

They were probably an instant win, they mentioned that the people that got the instant win prizes in December would be getting them soon at the Spring Launch meeting.

What is "Waiting (Im)Patiently...." and what does it involve?

"Waiting (Im)Patiently...." is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on making delicious and healthy meals using simple ingredients and techniques. It involves hands-on cooking demonstrations, recipe sharing, and tips for meal planning and time-saving in the kitchen.

Who is the target audience for this class?

This class is suitable for anyone who loves to cook or wants to learn how to make healthier meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. It is also great for busy individuals and families who want to incorporate nutritious meals into their daily routine.

Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for this class?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for this class. The recipes are designed to be simple and use basic kitchen tools and pantry staples. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or preferences, you may need to make some substitutions.

Can I attend this class if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, this class is open to everyone. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend. In fact, this class is a great opportunity to learn more about Pampered Chef products and their benefits in the kitchen.

How can I sign up for "Waiting (Im)Patiently...."?

You can sign up for this class by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for upcoming classes in your area. You can also host a class and invite your friends and family to join you for a fun and educational cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg