• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting (Im)Patiently....

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
...to find out if I won anything in the drawing.

One of the TV's was given away @ our Spring Launch on Saturday. It was sorta cool - it was the Birthday of the lady who won, and they called her up on stage, and gave her balloons, and a cake, and sang happy birthday...and then presented her as the winner of one of the large screen TV's.

So, I know I didn't get the TV,

But I wouldn't mind those new mittens!

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
How did they do that? I thought the drawing wasn't until today. Seems like a lot extra happened to Chicago...

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
The drawing was on the 5th, they said winners would be posted on CC on the 12th (or at least that's what I remember).

loreo

Banned
Nov 24, 2008
ok- thanks

robochick84

Sep 3, 2009
...to find out if I won anything in the drawing.

One of the TV's was given away @ our Spring Launch on Saturday. It was sorta cool - it was the Birthday of the lady who won, and they called her up on stage, and gave her balloons, and a cake, and sang happy birthday...and then presented her as the winner of one of the large screen TV's.

So, I know I didn't get the TV,

But I wouldn't mind those new mittens!

What a great Birthday!

I could REALLY use a pair of those mittens too!

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
I am hoping for the scarf or mittens as well there was a birthday girl and they sang happy birthday to her but no cake no balloons and no tv announcement lucky girl at yours Becky !!!!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
We had three people celebrating their bdays but no tv! I thought it was cool how even though it was their bday they were at the meeting. I hear that excuse from so many other consultants or hosts (my favorite is: I cannot have a party in March, it's my son's birthday month. REALLY?). One of the bday gals was my hospitality director and we dressed her up in all kinds of great bday gear!

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
I forgot about the drawings. Glad you're on top of it Becky since you're bound to win. I want the scarf. What level was the person who won the TV in Chicago? I think the two drawings were for Cs and SCs and then TLs and above.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Well, when you go to CC, and click on the Be A Winner box, they've changed the date for announcing winners from Feb. 8th to Feb 12th. :cry:

I hate waiting.:(

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I forgot about the drawings. Glad you're on top of it Becky since you're bound to win. I want the scarf. What level was the person who won the TV in Chicago? I think the two drawings were for Cs and SCs and then TLs and above.

I don't think they said what level she was...and she was sitting on the other side of the conference room from me, so I never got close enough to her to see....

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Waiting Impatiently.....AGAIN!

Come on Mittens! I want those mittens!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
A clustermate of mine already received the mittens! They are super cute!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
A clustermate of mine already received the mittens! They are super cute!

How? Does that mean I didn't get them? :cry::cry::cry:

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Oh man, there's no way to track shipping on something like that, is there? One of my SAT boxes is still sitting in Chicago. The other has finally made it to the local sorting facility. This means people's fabulous logo wear could be sitting in FedEx or USPS facilities around the country.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
yeah, the weather is wreaking havoc on deliveries.

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
They were probably an instant win, they mentioned that the people that got the instant win prizes in December would be getting them soon at the Spring Launch meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

2 3
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
Replies
Views
lindsaym
Replies