• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Fifth Recruit Qualifies, Waiting for HO's Call!

In summary, Lisado gets a call from HO and is excited. She is also proud of her hard work and what it has gotten her. Lisa and Jackie see something in Lisado and help her reach her goals.
Chef Laurie
My fifth recruit just submitted her qualifying show! I'm on pins and needles waiting for "the Call" from HO. Just had to share my good news with everyone!

Congrats!! I'm excited I got an email today saying that my sample pkg was sent!!!!!

Congratulations Laurie! You will love Directorship!

Lisa

do you get a call right away or do you have to wait until next month? I thought that it was the first month after the month you qualify? At least it use to be that way?! Any directors out ther want to confirm.:confused:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Your hard work is paying off!!!

MissChef said:
do you get a call right away or do you have to wait until next month? I thought that it was the first month after the month you qualify? At least it use to be that way?! Any directors out ther want to confirm.:confused:
You promote the month after the 5th recruit qualifies. So if your fifth qualifies anytime in February you become a director on the first of March. The call sometimes takes a week into the month to come so be patient!

and CONGRATULATIONS LAURIE!!

Congratulations Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. I'm a bit jealous, but I'm very happy for you.

Congrats Laurie! That's fantastic!!!:D

Woo-Hoo!! Congrats! I loved the call -- you will too!

That's awesome news!! Congratulations :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Laurie, you are doing awesome!!:):) I am doing the happy dance for you!!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

That is wonderful!!!!

Chef Laurie said:
My fifth recruit just submitted her qualifying show! I'm on pins and needles waiting for "the Call" from HO. Just had to share my good news with everyone!

How exciting! Which wave are you going to be walking? I'm sure there will be alot of cheffers cheering for you!

Wow, it's really something to see all the congratulations--thank you! I just have to say that most of the credit should go to my extraordinary recruiter and upline. She's given me so much time and effort, and it's really paid off for both of us. I never thought I'd reach this point--I just had my fourth child, my oldest is only 4, and I started this business not knowing very many people. I was always shy and introverted before PC. It took a lot of guts, hard work, and a stick-to-it attitude, but now look! I'm proof that anyone can do this business. Thanks, Lisa and Jackie! You saw something in me that I didn't.

And now I feel like I'm managing my time, and it's not managing me!

Congratualtions girl!!! What a great feeling to have!! You deserve it with all your hard work!

Cheers

Congratulations! :) That's wonderful.

What does it mean to "qualify" as a recruit?

Qualifying as a recruit means that you have successfully signed up five new consultants to join Pampered Chef under you as their mentor. This is a significant milestone in your business and shows that you are a strong leader and recruiter.

What happens after someone qualifies as a recruit?

After someone qualifies as a recruit, they will receive a call from Pampered Chef's head office to congratulate them and offer support and guidance on how to continue growing their business. This call is a great opportunity to ask any questions and get valuable insights from experienced consultants.

How long does it take for HO to make the call?

The call from HO typically takes place within a few days of qualifying as a recruit. However, it may take longer during busy periods. If you have not received a call after a week, you can reach out to your mentor or contact HO directly to inquire about the delay.

What do I need to do to prepare for the call from HO?

Before the call from HO, it is a good idea to review your goals and plans for your Pampered Chef business. Think about any questions or concerns you may have and write them down to discuss during the call. You may also want to have your calendar on hand to schedule any upcoming events or parties.

Is there anything I should do after the call from HO?

After the call from HO, it is recommended to follow up with your mentor and discuss any insights or advice you received. It is also a good time to set specific goals and create an action plan to continue growing your business. Don't forget to celebrate this achievement and share your excitement with your team!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Laurie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • mrssyvo