• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their Visa Gift Card Yet?

In summary, "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a Visa gift card after making a minimum purchase of $75 in Pampered Chef products. The promotion is only available to customers in the United States and customers can combine multiple purchases to reach the minimum amount. However, all purchases must be made within the same transaction. Customers will receive their Visa gift card within 6-8 weeks of their qualifying purchase, with additional time for shipping and delivery. There is a limit of one Visa gift card per customer per promotion period. The promotion period will be stated in the offer details.
Amanda_RI
Gold Member
We're not travelling to Toronto--just waiting for the $$! :)

Has anyone else gotten their gift card yet??

I'm waiting for mine too....

I called & they told me to look for it around April 7th...

Remind me.... How much is the gift card that you'll get?

$900

April 7th! Gah--I was hoping it would come sooner than that. I don't know WHY they make us wait that long for it.

I just told my son that I wasn't getting my giftcard until April 7th. Minutes later I opened my mailbox and found my $900 Visa Giftcard!! Wahoo!!! I'm getting Roto-rooter to fix the drain asap and picking out new carpet for the basement this weekend!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, maybe mine will come sooner! That would be awesome!

Still anxiously waiting for mine...hopefully tomorrow!

Got mine yesterday!

What is "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard"?

"Waiting for My Visa Giftcard" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a Visa gift card after purchasing a certain amount of products.

How do I qualify for "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard"?

To qualify for "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard", you must make a minimum purchase of $75 in Pampered Chef products. This promotion is only available to customers in the United States.

When will I receive my Visa gift card?

Your Visa gift card will be mailed to you within 6-8 weeks of your qualifying purchase. Please allow for additional time for shipping and delivery.

Can I combine multiple purchases to reach the $75 minimum for "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard"?

Yes, you can combine multiple purchases to reach the $75 minimum. However, all purchases must be made within the same transaction to qualify.

Is there a limit to how many Visa gift cards I can receive through "Waiting for My Visa Giftcard"?

Yes, there is a limit of one Visa gift card per customer per promotion period. The promotion period may vary and will be stated in the offer details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412