• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Noora's Amazing Journey to a $1,000 Show!

In summary, Noora achieved a $1,000 show with Pampered Chef through utilizing company resources, building strong relationships with customers, and hosting multiple events. To have a successful show like Noora's, set goals, promote on social media, offer incentives, and provide a fun experience. Noora had no previous experience with direct sales or hosting parties, but was able to learn and grow with support from the company. She handled objections by being knowledgeable and offering solutions. With hard work and utilizing resources, anyone can achieve a $1,000 show and even surpass it with Pampered Chef.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Noora came to National this last June determined to make a go of this business. She did Step Up with my team this past fall because her director didn't offer it, and it shows. She has a very busy toddler, another (probably adorable too) baby on the way, works full time....AND JUST HAD HER FIRST $1,000 SHOW. Double points!!! ! I'm not her director, just her friend, and I am just so proud of her--she totally stepped it up! Here's praying the momentum keeps it up, Noora. Love you bunches!!!

Actually she came to National last July, not June, LOL. That WOULD have been dedication, LOL.

Can you tell it's time for bed?

Woohoo! Way to go Noora!!! :D

Congratulations, Noora! Keep it up, girl!!!

Whoo Whoo Noora! Congrats on your $1000 show! :D We've seen how you have stepped up your biz, and it's fab that the results are matching your efforts!

Aww thanks guys :blushing:

I was so excited as I was entering the orders into P3 at the party, watching that number go up. They just kept bringing bigger and bigger orders! And to think, of the three shows I've had since last Sunday, I got the impression that this host was the least interested, so I thought this show would be the smallest. Just goes to show, NEVER pre-judge a show. The one I thought would be a $1000 show was $430 (but still fun).

Now I just need to keep plugging at it, and fill up March.

Congratulations, Noora. I'm very happy for you.

Just terrific Noora!

1. How did Noora achieve a $1,000 show with Pampered Chef?

Noora achieved a $1,000 show with Pampered Chef by utilizing all of the resources and tools provided by the company. She also focused on building strong relationships with her customers and hosting multiple parties and events to showcase the products.

2. What tips can I follow to have a successful show like Noora's?

Some tips to have a successful show like Noora's include setting goals, promoting your show on social media, offering incentives and discounts, and providing a fun and interactive experience for your guests.

3. Did Noora have any previous experience with direct sales or hosting parties?

No, Noora did not have any previous experience with direct sales or hosting parties. She was able to learn and grow her business with the support and training provided by Pampered Chef.

4. How did Noora handle objections from potential customers during her show?

Noora handled objections by being knowledgeable about the products and addressing any concerns or doubts that the customers had. She also offered solutions and alternatives to meet their needs.

5. Can I also achieve a $1,000 show with Pampered Chef?

Yes, with hard work, dedication, and utilizing all of the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef, you can also achieve a $1,000 show and even surpass it. It all depends on your efforts and commitment to your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• harleychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • NooraK