• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo Noora!!!!!

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
Noora came to National this last June determined to make a go of this business. She did Step Up with my team this past fall because her director didn't offer it, and it shows. She has a very busy toddler, another (probably adorable too) baby on the way, works full time....AND JUST HAD HER FIRST $1,000 SHOW. Double points!!! ! I'm not her director, just her friend, and I am just so proud of her--she totally stepped it up! Here's praying the momentum keeps it up, Noora. Love you bunches!!!

Nanisu

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2005
Actually she came to National last July, not June, LOL. That WOULD have been dedication, LOL.

Can you tell it's time for bed?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Woohoo! Way to go Noora!!! :D

lovescooking

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
Congratulations, Noora! Keep it up, girl!!!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Whoo Whoo Noora! Congrats on your $1000 show! :D We've seen how you have stepped up your biz, and it's fab that the results are matching your efforts!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
awesome!!!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Aww thanks guys :blushing:

I was so excited as I was entering the orders into P3 at the party, watching that number go up. They just kept bringing bigger and bigger orders! And to think, of the three shows I've had since last Sunday, I got the impression that this host was the least interested, so I thought this show would be the smallest. Just goes to show, NEVER pre-judge a show. The one I thought would be a $1000 show was $430 (but still fun).

Now I just need to keep plugging at it, and fill up March.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Wahoo! Way to go!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations, Noora. I'm very happy for you.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Just terrific Noora!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Personal Entering Hospice
Replies
Views