• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make the most of my 2 year anniversary in direct sales this October?

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a Christmas event featuring products from tastefully simple and partylite. Suggestions include organizing a product demonstration or tasting, hosting a themed party, setting up a holiday market, offering free gift wrapping, creating a holiday gift guide, giving back to the community, engaging with customers on social media, and running a contest or giveaway.
milkangel
october in PC any Ideas of what to do? I will be having a christmas thing with tastfully simple and partylite in nov to show off my nes addtion so ideas for that to PLEASE. I am happy that it will be 2 years. this is the longest any one had sold it on my hubbys side. i have hit my 15,000 in sales now going for being dorector but right now to set 2 shows a month to start.

1. Organize a product demonstration or tasting. Invite friends and family to sample some of your products and explain the features and benefits of each. 2. Host a themed party. Ask guests to dress up in festive attire and decorate the space to match the season. You can also provide activities like caroling, ornament making, holiday trivia, etc. 3. Set up a holiday market. Invite other vendors who sell similar products and allow customers to shop for gifts from multiple merchants at once. You could even offer special discounts and other incentives. 4. Offer free gift wrapping. Give customers the option to have their purchases wrapped free of charge as part of their purchase. This can help to encourage sales and make it easier for shoppers to get their gifts ready for the holidays. 5. Create a holiday gift guide. Use your product knowledge and expertise to create a comprehensive guide to selecting the perfect gifts. You can share the guide through social media, email, and other channels. 6. Give back to the community. Donate a portion of your proceeds to a local charity or host a fundraising event to benefit a cause. This can be a great way to show your customers that you care about making a difference. 7. Engage with customers on social media. Use platforms like Instagram and Twitter to showcase your products, share helpful holiday tips, and engage in conversations with customers. 8. Run a contest or giveaway. Encourage customers to enter for a chance to win something from your business. This can be a great way to generate excitement and draw attention to your products.

Congratulations on hitting your 15,000 in sales and happy early anniversary! For October, you could try hosting a Halloween-themed party with tastefully simple and partylite products. You could also offer special discounts or promotions for customers who attend in costume. As for the Christmas event, you could showcase your new addition and offer exclusive deals or bundles for holiday gift shopping. It might also be a good idea to have some holiday-themed snacks or drinks to add to the festive atmosphere. Good luck in reaching your goal of becoming a director! Setting up two shows a month is a great start. Perhaps you could also reach out to friends and family to host parties for you, or collaborate with other consultants to reach a wider audience. Keep up the great work!

What is the significance of "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This"?

The phrase "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This" is a celebration of reaching a milestone in your Pampered Chef career. It is a way to recognize and congratulate yourself on two years of hard work and success as a consultant.

How did "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This" come about?

The phrase "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This" was created by Pampered Chef as a way to celebrate and honor consultants who have been with the company for two years. It is a fun and catchy way to acknowledge their dedication and achievements.

What do I get for reaching "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This"?

When you reach "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This", Pampered Chef will send you a special pin to commemorate your two years with the company. You will also receive recognition and congratulations from your team and other consultants.

Do I have to do anything to earn "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This"?

Yes, in order to earn "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This", you must have been an active consultant with Pampered Chef for two years. This means consistently meeting sales and recruiting requirements, attending trainings and events, and actively promoting and selling Pampered Chef products.

Can I still celebrate "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This" if I am no longer a consultant?

Absolutely! "Wahoo!!!! 2 Years This" is a celebration of your time and achievements with Pampered Chef, regardless of your current status as a consultant. If you have previously reached this milestone, you can still proudly display your pin and celebrate your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
raebates
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224