• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delish Milk Chocolate Gem: A Recipe Request Fulfilled

In summary, the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem recipe requires 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips. While the recommended ingredients are listed, you can substitute the milk chocolate chips with dark or white chocolate chips. The necessary tools for making the recipe include a mixing bowl, whisk or electric mixer, spatula, baking sheet, parchment paper or non-stick baking mat, and cooling rack. The recipe makes approximately 24 cookies and can
muffetts
Gold Member
Due to a large number of requests, I decided to post this gem! I've also made it with milk chocolate (instead of the white) and it was delish!:sing:

Attachments

• Waffle Berry Pudding.doc
    21 KB · Views: 350
Mmmmmm...looks good! I have a brunch show coming up in June and I was going to offer the ham and egg hashbrown casserole, now I have a sweet dish to offer her as well!

Would this work with frozen peaches too? I am not a berry person (don't like the seeds) and I would like to have an option if she doesn't like the berries either!

Thanks for the recipe!

Wow, thank you so much for sharing this recipe! I'm always on the lookout for new and delicious treats to try, and this sounds like a winner. I'm definitely going to give it a try, and I might even experiment with different types of chocolate like you did. Thanks again for sharing, I can't wait to try it out! :yum:

What ingredients are needed to make the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem?

The Delish Milk Chocolate Gem requires the following ingredients:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem recipe?

While we recommend using the listed ingredients for the best results, you can substitute the milk chocolate chips with dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.

What tools do I need to make the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem?

You will need the following tools:

• Mixing bowl
  • Whisk or electric mixer
  • Spatula
  • Baking sheet
  • Parchment paper or non-stick baking mat
  • Cooling rack

How many servings does the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 cookies.

Can I make the Delish Milk Chocolate Gem ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the cookie dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. When ready to bake, let the dough come to room temperature before shaping into cookies and baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • catlwilles
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedposey