• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Wacky Show: Moving In and Mojitos Galore!

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who agreed to host a show during the week of a knife giveaway. However, she was also in the process of moving into a new apartment and was not fully prepared for the show. Despite these challenges, the show ended up being successful with three bookings and everyone had a good time. The consultant's friend, who was also present, was surprised at the turnout and jokingly suggested recruiting her as a consultant. Overall, it was a fun and eventful night.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I don't think I ever shared the story of my Wacky Show a couple of weeks ago.......

Myself and a Cookie Lee consultant decided to swap shows. I actually wanted to have a show and she volunteered herself for one. She wanted to have it during the week of the knife giveaway so we scheduled it for Friday night at 6pm. During my host coaching calls, she was always a little flaky. I would remind her to call her guests to tell them about the show and she acted like it was a new idea - duh, her Cookie Lee host coaching sheet tells me to do the same thing. She seemed to want to do everything by email. Oh well, she was expecting 5 people, not bad. She was upset though because she had invited 20. Another DUH, you have to invite about 40 - another thing her CL host coaching sheet told me to do.

Well I show up at 5 pm to get ready for her show and, are you ready for this one????

She is MOVING IN to her apartment!!!!!!!! Yes, I said MOVING IN. They were literally bringing in the dining room table as I was knocking on the door. I was stunned! I asked her why she would possibly host a show on a day she was moving! She said because it was the only day she could have it during the knife giveaway week! I guess our knives are popular!

Well, I commenced to setting up in the kitchen. It was fine, I had plenty of room - SINCE THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE!!! Her brother shows up at 6:10 with the ingredients, the show was at 6. Her fiance gets there about 6:15. He goes to their old apartment to get ice, dishes and utensils. I start cooking and going through my spiel with her and her brother. Her first guest shows up at 6:45 and the second at 7:00. The first is content to sit on the couch and look through the catty. Pretty much, I'm just hanging out, cooking, drinking mojitos and getting drunk! The second guest had to leave before 8 because "they start charging cover at 8"! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I really like this girl (she's a friend of mine), so I just take it all in and have a good time!

Her show closed at just over $300 with 3 bookings. The girl sitting on the couch not paying attention at all really wants to have a show because its so much fun. Huh? You didn't even pay attention. Oh well, maybe we'll all get drunk again!

OMGoodness...that is a hoot! THREE BOOKINGS?!! That doesn't even seem possible after hearing your story!! Way to go!

What a FUN night! You really got paid to party - legally!;)

Did she win the knife?

wow what a night with quite a reward! may each booking bring you 3 times the $300 from this show

No knife.....

That is hilarious! I just can't even imagine inviting people while I am in the middle of moving... I'm glad you had fun though! And 3 bookings!!! You should try for a recruit ;):)

That is the craziest thing!!
Glad it worked out and that you had a good time with it!!!!

Oh wow, how funny! lol. Of only they could all be that easy. ;)

ive moved 3 times in the last 1.5 years and the last thing on my mind when i am moving/packing is hosting a party at my new house. but - 3 bookings? thats an AWESOME night.

That is too much! Wow--congrats on the bookings!

1. What is "My Wacky Show: Moving In and Mojitos Galore!" all about?

"My Wacky Show: Moving In and Mojitos Galore!" is a fun and interactive cooking show that combines delicious recipes with tips and tricks for organizing and decorating your home. The show is all about bringing friends and family together to enjoy good food and a good time!

2. What types of recipes can we expect to see on the show?

Our recipes range from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and cocktails. We also offer options for various dietary restrictions, so everyone can enjoy the food at our show.

3. Is the show appropriate for all ages?

Yes, our show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. We believe that cooking and organizing can be enjoyed by everyone, and we encourage families to attend our events together.

4. Do I need to bring anything to the show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the show. We provide all the ingredients and supplies needed for the recipes, and our consultants will have all the necessary tools and equipment for organization and decorating demonstrations.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the show?

Absolutely! Our consultants will have all the Pampered Chef products used in the show available for purchase. You can also place orders online through our website or catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MaryannNic