• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voting for Favorite Items - Have You Made Your Choice Yet?

In summary, the people are voting for different items. The person writing this summary voted for the boil-over-no-more-lids.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't decide what to vote for. What are you guys choosing? I need to double check the email to remind myself when I have to do it by. I think it's soon, right? Hopefully I'm not too late. :D

Oh, we had to do it at launch, I think (at least, I DID do it there!). I voted for the Boil-Over-No-More Lids.

I haven't opened the e-mail so that way I still see it in my inbox. I think we have til the 15th. I, too, can't decide. I feel like I should vote for the higher priced things so that people will get those for free with the 4 and 6 shows. It would help to know what free-for-all levels are. I might have to vote for things that are only in the $6,000 level.

You have to be honest. Besides, if you vote for something expensive that is useless, it's pointless! You should be voting for your FAVORITE as directed. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but honesty is always the best policy even if you are in sales!

I voted for the boil over no more lid it only let me pick one so did the large. I was suppose to go to the hartford launch and since it snowed they sent us the videos..so my husband watched some of them with me....he was in the room while i was watching.but when they were showing the boil over no more lids he was practically giddy.

What is everyone voting for?

So, it sounds like the product for submitting 4 or 6 shows in Feb will be one of the "favorites". Wish they would give us a choice since it may already be something we ordered in the samples.

I saw a post on another forum to go for the most expensive item and although I respect their right to have that opinion, I didn't agree. I considered what item(s) would be the most beneficial to the majority of consultants in their homes, wouldn't be hard to carry & would be something that they might be able to actual USE at the majority of their shows. That thought process led me to look at the new cooking tools collection. I had a hard time deciding between a spatula or the slotted spoon. But finally decided since the Deep Covered Baker seems to be the "in" thing right now, and that the slotted spoon would probably be used more at shows than the spatula. ;)

I wish we could have voted for our top 3. But I picked the single-serve stone.

My two top picks are the Egg Cooker and Corn Holder for the grill

I chose the Microwave Egg Cooker. Which surprised me since I wasn't wild about it when I first saw it! However, after using it and getting positive family feedback, I think this will be a good companion product for the Small Ridged Baker - bacon & eggs quickly in the microwave for busy people or those who just want small portions. Like your teenager who only want to make bacon for her own breakfast... Or your young adult child who says he'd make himself eggs before class or work since it's so quick.

You can also do the 1 Minute Cake and I'm sure we'll find a ton of other recipes for it. I'm going to try the DCB Mac & Cheese recipe this weekend and see how that goes. It's seems like it will be good for portion control sizes too.

1. How do I vote for my favorite Pampered Chef items?

To vote for your favorite Pampered Chef items, simply go to our website and click on the "Vote Now" button. You will then be prompted to log in or create an account if you do not already have one. Once logged in, you can browse through the list of items and click on the "Vote" button next to your favorites.

2. How many items can I vote for?

You can vote for up to 10 items in each category: Kitchen Tools, Cookware, Bakeware, and Cutlery. This gives you the opportunity to vote for a total of 40 items.

3. Can I change my votes after submitting them?

Yes, you can change your votes at any time before the voting period ends. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Edit Votes" button. You can then make any changes to your selections and save them.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to vote?

No, anyone can vote for their favorite Pampered Chef items. You do not have to be a consultant to participate in the voting process.

5. How long is the voting period?

The voting period for Favorite Items typically runs for 2 weeks. However, this may vary depending on the specific campaign. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates on the voting period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • TammyStar
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • The_Kitchen_Guy