• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vote Pampered Chef With the Best Ceo!

In summary, "Vote Pampered Chef With the Best Ceo!" is a campaign to encourage customers to vote for Tracy Britt Cool, the CEO of Pampered Chef, in the Best CEO category of the 2021 Direct Selling News Global 100 list. To vote, one must fill out an online form on the Direct Selling News website and provide their name and email address. Tracy Britt Cool has been a successful leader for Pampered Chef and voting for her shows support for her leadership and the company's direction. Only one vote per person is allowed, and the deadline to vote is May 31, 2021.
Sheila
Gold Member
Go vote for Pampered Chef having the best CEO! 31's way ahead of Pampered Chef. We need to fix that. LOL

The Top Direct Selling – MLM CEO In The World Poll 2012

(I didn't see the drop down menu. I refreshed my screen & it appeared. So if your screen doesn't either, try reloading like I did.)

I voted (from the other thread before I saw yours).

I just voted. PC is way behind!!!

OK people, get voting.

esavvymom said:
I voted (from the other thread before I saw yours).

Dang! And I even looked to see if there was another thread before I started this one. Guess I should have read a little more closely. ;)

What is "Vote Pampered Chef With the Best Ceo!"?

"Vote Pampered Chef With the Best Ceo!" is a campaign that we are running to encourage our customers to vote for our CEO, Tracy Britt Cool, in the Best CEO category of the 2021 Direct Selling News Global 100 list.

How can I vote for Tracy Britt Cool?

You can vote for Tracy Britt Cool by visiting the Direct Selling News website and filling out the online form. You will need to provide your name and email address to confirm your vote.

Why should I vote for Tracy Britt Cool?

Tracy Britt Cool has been a strong and innovative leader for Pampered Chef, guiding the company to success and growth. By voting for her, you are showing your support for her leadership and the direction of our company.

Can I vote more than once?

Unfortunately, the rules of the Direct Selling News Global 100 list only allow for one vote per person. However, we appreciate your enthusiasm and support for our CEO!

When is the deadline to vote?

The deadline to vote for Tracy Britt Cool is May 31, 2021. So make sure to cast your vote before then to show your support for our amazing CEO!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
slhalepc
  • Jennie4PC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
Replies
Views
Admin Greg