• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help McDowell Middle School Win $10,000 for Kindles and E-books?

In summary, "Vote for My School, Please." is a fundraising program by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to vote for their favorite school to receive a donation. Participants can vote by making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or attending a party. There is no limit to the number of votes a school can receive, and schools outside of the US are currently not eligible to participate. To get involved, schools can contact their local Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team for more information.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My school, McDowell has been nominated for a project in the NBC4 Make a Difference Grant. The grant would give McDowell $10,000 to purchase 30 Kindles, cart, and e-books.
This grant would allow us to give McDowell students additional exposure to 21st century technology while expanding their love for reading. Please consider helping us by voting everyday through March 23. McDowell's project is titled, "McDowell Middle School Kindles for McDowell".
Thank you so much for helping us out.
http://nbc4i.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=153547&s=74721360&i=1

Thank you Greg for helping. Lots of our students have no access to technology except at school. This would be a great thing to win.

What is "Vote for My School, Please."?

"Vote for My School, Please." is a fundraising program run by Pampered Chef to support local schools. It allows individuals to vote for their favorite school to receive a donation from Pampered Chef.

How does the "Vote for My School, Please." program work?

Participants can vote for their favorite school by making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or attending a Pampered Chef party. For every dollar spent, one vote will be given to the chosen school. At the end of the program, the school with the most votes will receive a donation from Pampered Chef.

Is there a limit to the number of votes a school can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of votes a school can receive. The more purchases made or parties attended on behalf of a school, the more votes they will receive.

Can schools outside of the US participate in "Vote for My School, Please."?

At this time, "Vote for My School, Please." is only available for schools located in the US. However, Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to expand and support schools in other countries in the future.

How can my school get involved in "Vote for My School, Please."?

If your school is interested in participating in "Vote for My School, Please.", please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Back