• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Voicemail Message Ideas for New Consultants | Tips and Examples

Have a fantastic day!In summary, the conversation discussed various options for creating a professional business voicemail message. The suggestions included stating office hours, committing to them, and having a weekly message. The importance of not being a slave to the phone and setting boundaries, such as not answering during dinner time, was also mentioned. Overall, the goal is to provide a professional and welcoming message while also managing incoming calls effectively.
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
What does everyone have for their business voicemail message. I am a brand new consultant so I am looking for ideas. Thanks in advance!

My family phone and business phone...are one line. So here is what I say. "Hello you have reached The Bauman's along with the home office of Marlene Bauman, Independent Sales Director, with the Pampered Chef. This is the week of February 20 and I will be in the office M,W,F from 1-3 pm. (or whatever my office hours are that week, or if I will be out of the office for the week) If you are calling outside these office hours, please feel free to leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank and have a great day!"

I have heard many times that by having a weekly message you portray a more professional business. Also, by committing to these office hours, I force myself to work them! And by having the part about leaving a message if it is out of those hours, I can look at the caller ID and decide whether to answer it or not. DO NOT become a slave to the phone! We have a rule at our house...no one answers the phone during dinner time PERIOD!

HTH! :D

1. Hi, you've reached at [Business Name]. I'm not available to take your call at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!2. Hello, you've reached [Business Name]. We are currently busy assisting other clients, but your call is important to us. Please leave a detailed message and we'll return your call promptly. Thank you for choosing [Business Name].3. Thank you for calling [Business Name]. Our office is currently closed, but we would love to hear from you. Please leave a message with your name, number, and reason for calling, and we'll get back to you during our regular business hours. Have a great day!4. You've reached at [Business Name]. I am unavailable to take your call right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for calling!5. Hello, this is from [Business Name]. I'm sorry I missed your call, but I'm either on the other line or away from my desk. Please leave a message and I'll return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us!6. Thanks for calling [Business Name]. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls, but your call is important to us. Please leave a message with your name and number, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Have a wonderful day!7. Hi, you've reached [Business Name]. Our team is currently assisting other clients, but we don't want to miss your call. Please leave a brief message with your name and number, and we'll return your call as soon as possible. Thank you for calling!8. Thank you for contacting [Business Name]. You've reached us outside of our regular business hours, but we would still love to hear from you. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you during our next business day. Have a great one!9. Hello, you've reached at [Business Name]. I am unable to take your call right now, but your call is important to me. Please leave a detailed message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you for calling!10. Thanks for contacting [Business Name]. We are currently unable

What is a voicemail message?

A voicemail message is a recorded audio message that is left for someone on their phone when they are unable to answer a call.

How do I access my voicemail messages?

To access your voicemail messages, you can usually dial a specific number or press a button on your phone to access your voicemail inbox. You may also be able to access your voicemail messages through a voicemail app or by logging into your voicemail account online.

How long do voicemail messages stay in my inbox?

The length of time that a voicemail message stays in your inbox can vary depending on your service provider and settings. Some voicemail messages may stay in your inbox indefinitely, while others may be automatically deleted after a certain period of time.

Can I save or forward voicemail messages?

Yes, in most cases you can save or forward voicemail messages. This can usually be done through your voicemail inbox by selecting the desired message and choosing the appropriate option. Some service providers may also offer the ability to save or forward voicemail messages through a voicemail app or online account.

Can I listen to my voicemail messages from a different phone?

Yes, you can usually listen to your voicemail messages from a different phone by calling your voicemail number and entering your voicemail password. You may also be able to access your voicemail messages from a different phone by logging into your voicemail account online or through a voicemail app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WestCoastPC