• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voicemail Messages

KarensChefsClub

Novice Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
What does everyone have for their business voicemail message. I am a brand new consultant so I am looking for ideas. Thanks in advance!

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
My family phone and business phone...

are one line. So here is what I say. "Hello you have reached The Bauman's along with the home office of Marlene Bauman, Independent Sales Director, with the Pampered Chef. This is the week of February 20 and I will be in the office M,W,F from 1-3 pm. (or whatever my office hours are that week, or if I will be out of the office for the week) If you are calling outside these office hours, please feel free to leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible. Thank and have a great day!"

I have heard many times that by having a weekly message you portray a more professional business. Also, by committing to these office hours, I force myself to work them! And by having the part about leaving a message if it is out of those hours, I can look at the caller ID and decide whether to answer it or not. DO NOT become a slave to the phone! We have a rule at our house...no one answers the phone during dinner time PERIOD!

HTH! :D