• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some voicemail greeting options for a dual-purpose phone?

In summary, some people suggest adding a message about the website or recruiting for the Pampered Chef while others think it is too long and irrelevant.
ChefRiGuy
Hey everyone. I want some suggestions on what you all say in your phone voicemail. My phone is both for Pampered Chef and personal use, so I don't want the whole message to be related to PC. What are some good quick messages to say to let people know I am their PC consultant, the benefits maybe, but still have it generic enough to be for personal use as well...

For something very basic, you could just say "Hi, you've reached Rian, an independent consultant with the PC. Please leave your name & number..."

Mine has said basically the same thing for years

Hello, this is the Ballard residence and the home office of Elaine Ballard, (Independent) Director w/ the Pampered Chef. Please leave your name and message and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. If you want, feel free to contact Elaine on her cell phone. The number is xxx-xxxx. I look forward to talking to you! Bye-bye!

"thank you for calling the seroskie family and the home of our pampereed chef business"

I like all of these, jsut trying to use them for a cell phone, so saying home, or residence does not work...hmmm....

My cell says "Hi you have reached Michelle, your Pampered Chef consultant. I can't get to my phone right now, but please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible!"

I use what Michelle does, except I identify that they've reached my cell phone, with emphasis on the word "Your".

My whole message on my cell phone says "You've reached NooraK, an Independent Consultant with TPC. I'm sorry I'm not able to answer your call right now, but please leave your name and the best number to reach you at, and I will return your message as soon as possible. If you need to place an order, get recipes or find product use and care information, you can also visit my website at ___. I hope you're having a wonderful day, and I'll talk to you soon!"I don't know if it's what you're looking for. I added the bit about the website after listening to Deb's "Improve your PWS results" class from conference.

THanks Noora, I actually used that last one almost word for word! I just downloaded the Improve your PWS results to listen to.

Thanks!! I think I am going to add my website to the voicemail, too... such a great idea.

It's one of those "Duh, why didn't I think of that?" ideas. :D

ChefRiGuy said:
THanks Noora, I actually used that last one almost word for word! I just downloaded the Improve your PWS results to listen to.

Where can I find " Improve your PWS results"? I looked under teleclasses but didnt see it there.

thanks,
Kristi

It's not a tele-class. It's an MP3 recording of a Conference Workshop. In the Online Training Center, click on Resources, then choose "Audio" in the drop down box. Just keep scrolling until you find it.

I just have to chuckle as I read these responses. My daughter who is 19 and away at college hates calling home and hearing my message which is, "Hi, you're reached the XXX's and becky's pc business, sorry we can't take your call right now. Please leave a number, etc....." Seems like it's too long for her to listens too.. I can only imagine her reaction if I added my website and more information... :rolleyes:

BeckyC5830 said:
I just have to chuckle as I read these responses. My daughter who is 19 and away at college hates calling home and hearing my message which is, "Hi, you're reached the XXX's and becky's pc business, sorry we can't take your call right now. Please leave a number, etc....." Seems like it's too long for her to listens too.. I can only imagine her reaction if I added my website and more information... :rolleyes:

:) My brother would never leave messages on my cell phone voicemail. I teased him about it one day, and he said it's because my message is too long and he didn't want to wait through it. I told him to just hit 1, and it'd skip the message, and now he leaves messages :D

When I call my director, she has the website info on her voice mail greeting as well as a brief recruitment commercial. More times than not, if the message starts, I hang up and call back later as the message is too long!

NooraK said:
It's not a tele-class. It's an MP3 recording of a Conference Workshop. In the Online Training Center, click on Resources, then choose "Audio" in the drop down box. Just keep scrolling until you find it.

Thank you! Don't know why I didnt think to look there too!

K

What are the different voicemail greeting options available?

There are three main voicemail greeting options available: standard, personalized, and professional. A standard greeting is a pre-recorded message provided by your phone carrier. A personalized greeting is a recording of your own voice. A professional greeting is a recorded message from a professional voiceover artist.

How do I record a personalized voicemail greeting?

To record a personalized voicemail greeting, follow these steps:1. Access your voicemail settings on your phone.2. Select the option to record a new greeting.3. Speak clearly and record your desired message.4. Save the recording and set it as your voicemail greeting.

Can I change my voicemail greeting at any time?

Yes, you can change your voicemail greeting at any time. You can switch between standard, personalized, and professional greetings as needed. Keep in mind that if you switch from a personalized or professional greeting back to a standard greeting, your previous recordings will be deleted.

How do I set up a professional voicemail greeting?

To set up a professional voicemail greeting, you can either record it yourself using a professional recording device or hire a professional voiceover artist. Once you have the recording, you can upload it to your voicemail settings and set it as your greeting.

Can I have different voicemail greetings for different callers?

Yes, you can set up different voicemail greetings for different callers by using your phone's call blocking or call forwarding features. You can also use a virtual phone system to create custom voicemail greetings for specific callers or groups of callers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK