1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Voicemail Greeting Options

1. ChefRiGuy

ChefRiGuy Member

Hey everyone. I want some suggestions on what you all say in your phone voicemail. My phone is both for Pampered Chef and personal use, so I don't want the whole message to be related to PC. What are some good quick messages to say to let people know I am their PC consultant, the benefits maybe, but still have it generic enough to be for personal use as well...

Nov 7, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

For something very basic, you could just say "Hi, you've reached Rian, an independent consultant with the PC. Please leave your name & number..."

Nov 7, 2009
  3. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Mine has said basically the same thing for years

Hello, this is the Ballard residence and the home office of Elaine Ballard, (Independent) Director w/ the Pampered Chef. Please leave your name and message and we'll get back with you as soon as possible. If you want, feel free to contact Elaine on her cell phone. The number is xxx-xxxx. I look forward to talking to you! Bye-bye!

Nov 7, 2009
  4. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

"thank you for calling the seroskie family and the home of our pampereed chef business"

Nov 7, 2009
  5. ChefRiGuy

ChefRiGuy Member

I like all of these, jsut trying to use them for a cell phone, so saying home, or residence does not work...hmmm....

Nov 7, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

My cell says "Hi you have reached Michelle, your Pampered Chef consultant. I can't get to my phone right now, but please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible!"

Nov 7, 2009
  7. Debala715

Debala715 Member

I use what Michelle does, except I identify that they've reached my cell phone, with emphasis on the word "Your".

Nov 7, 2009
  8. NooraK

My whole message on my cell phone says "You've reached NooraK, an Independent Consultant with TPC. I'm sorry I'm not able to answer your call right now, but please leave your name and the best number to reach you at, and I will return your message as soon as possible. If you need to place an order, get recipes or find product use and care information, you can also visit my website at ___. I hope you're having a wonderful day, and I'll talk to you soon!"

I don't know if it's what you're looking for. I added the bit about the website after listening to Deb's "Improve your PWS results" class from conference.

Nov 7, 2009
  9. ChefRiGuy

ChefRiGuy Member

THanks Noora, I actually used that last one almost word for word! I just downloaded the Improve your PWS results to listen to.

Nov 10, 2009
  10. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

Thanks!! I think I am going to add my website to the voicemail, too... such a great idea.

Nov 11, 2009
  11. NooraK

It's one of those "Duh, why didn't I think of that?" ideas. :D

Nov 11, 2009
  12. KRISTI'SCOOKING

KRISTI'SCOOKING Member

Where can I find " Improve your PWS results"? I looked under teleclasses but didnt see it there.

thanks,
    Kristi

13. NooraK

It's not a tele-class. It's an MP3 recording of a Conference Workshop. In the Online Training Center, click on Resources, then choose "Audio" in the drop down box. Just keep scrolling until you find it.

Mar 29, 2010
  14. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

I just have to chuckle as I read these responses. My daughter who is 19 and away at college hates calling home and hearing my message which is, "Hi, you're reached the XXX's and becky's pc business, sorry we can't take your call right now. Please leave a number, etc....." Seems like it's too long for her to listens too.. I can only imagine her reaction if I added my website and more information... :rolleyes:

Mar 29, 2010
  15. NooraK

:) My brother would never leave messages on my cell phone voicemail. I teased him about it one day, and he said it's because my message is too long and he didn't want to wait through it. I told him to just hit 1, and it'd skip the message, and now he leaves messages :D

Mar 29, 2010
  16. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

When I call my director, she has the website info on her voice mail greeting as well as a brief recruitment commercial. More times than not, if the message starts, I hang up and call back later as the message is too long!

Mar 29, 2010
  17. KRISTI'SCOOKING

KRISTI'SCOOKING Member

Thank you! Don't know why I didnt think to look there too!

K

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted