• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Visual impact web address?

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
I can't seem to find the web site to visual impact. I had it in my favorites but my computer crashed and lost it all and I can't find the address now.

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I just tried to copy and paste it for you. My link in my favorites says you now have to go through Consultant's Corner to access their site.

GourmetGirl

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Woo-hoo! They have a bunch of stuff on clearance right now before conference! I know I will be buying stuff at conference, but at these prices, who can resist getting some extra tax write-off-ible clothes!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
OH thanks for directing me there! I just spent $77!:eek: That's on 4 shirts for me and one youth shirt! Man! I better get some business from wearing these shirts!;)

rennea

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2005
A while back I got an email from them saying that they were have a sale. I bought a mystery box for $25.00-inside 2 black shirts(love them), a tank top, ball cap and a pen!!! I was very happy with it!!!!!!!

cla519

Jun 5, 2005
Yes the sale is only in the US now. The Canadian one was about a month ago. My director ordered the $25 box for me but I haven't seen her to find out what's inside. Now I'm even more curious!