1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vistaprint question.

1. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

I'm trying to make a quick postcard starting with a blank template. How do I change the background colour? Normally there's a colour pallette to the left, but it's not there when you start from blank...

Anyone?

TIA!

Apr 21, 2009
  2. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

is there a line that says "advance editing". Click that and it should show you all the options.

Apr 21, 2009
  3. PamperedK

Hmmm there's no advanced editing button this way. Weird!

Apr 21, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Sometimes when you are using a free card, the advanced editing option goes away.

You can add an image and then choose their designs. Then type in what color you are looking for, and then search through the designs. Crop one you like the look of the background, and then stretch it over the card. Of course that is if you have the option of adding an image.

5. PamperedK

I do have that option so I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks!!

Apr 21, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

Glad to be of help. Of course now you are going to have to share what you came up with... he he he...

7. PamperedK

Haha I was just copying someone's Wish List card from here. The front says "Your wish list could be free!" and the back just has lines for people to write their lists on. Pretty simple.

Apr 21, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

No, the funny thing is I think I was the one you were copying from (not that I came up with the idea, it is recycled). I never thought about making it more colorful...

9. PamperedK

Haha maybe! The HWC gift basket thingie?? Was that you?! HAHA

Apr 21, 2009
Have something to add?