• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vistaprint Promo - Email Teresa at [email protected]

Yes, we have a new promo where you get a free set of address labels with your first order.Re: Vistaprint
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Does anyone have a current vistaprint promotion email they can email me at [email protected]
thanks
Teresa

Re: Vistaprinti just sent you one!

Re: VistaprintI LOVE Vista!!!!

Re: VistaprintI find that if you go to their site, even for a second and log into your account and not do anything, soon after they will email you specials. Just did it today and that's what happened.

Re: VistaprintHi I am ordering cards for the first time.. can anyone tell me where I might find a sample of a pampered chef card from Vista...
Thanks

Re: Vistaprintcan we order stuff of Vista?

Re: VistaprintYes we can order from ANY printing service. The only catch is that we cannot use the Pampered Chef logo on these items. Pampered Chef logo items can only be ordered through Merrill or on items you make yourself

Re: Vistaprintso if we make our own cards we can use the whole logo even with the slogan??

Re: VistaprintWe can use the one on Consultants Corner that says "Pampered Chef, Independent Consultant"

Re: Vistaprintthanks :) :)

Re: Vistaprint
Telynn said:
We can use the one on Consultants Corner that says "Pampered Chef, Independent Consultant"

No, you cannot provide the logo to anyone to produce materials for you. When producing your own materials (printing business cards at home, etc.) you can use the one on CC, but you still can't give it to Vista. And we can't use the tagline (Discover the chef...).

NooraK said:
No, you cannot provide the logo to anyone to produce materials for you. When producing your own materials (printing business cards at home, etc.) you can use the one on CC, but you still can't give it to Vista. And we can't use the tagline (Discover the chef...).

That is correct. I was responding to the question about use if we print the business cards on our own - not through Vista Print or other outside printing source. Sorry for any confusion...

Telynn said:
That is correct. I was responding to the question about use if we print the business cards on our own - not through Vista Print or other outside printing source. Sorry for any confusion...

OK. Since it's a thread specifically about Vistaprint, I read the "if I make my own" as "if I create my own with Vistaprint".

Re: VistaprintWhat does everyone use for postcards-what company do you order them through? Merrill has a very limited supply. I'm just wanting ones that I can send out to my team from time to time. I miss Nancy's artworks!

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Re: Vistaprintbumping...anyone have a new promo, specifically one with free address labels? We used to be able to use old ones, but now they're not working.

1. What is Vistaprint Promo?

Vistaprint Promo is a promotional email service that allows businesses and individuals to create and send professional email campaigns to their subscribers.

2. How can I contact Teresa at [email protected]?

You can contact Teresa at [email protected] by sending an email to that address. You can also reach her by filling out the contact form on her website or by calling the phone number listed on her website.

3. What types of promotions does Vistaprint Promo offer?

Vistaprint Promo offers a variety of promotional options, including discounts, coupons, special offers, and more. They also offer customizable templates and design services for creating effective email campaigns.

4. How do I sign up for Vistaprint Promo?

To sign up for Vistaprint Promo, you can visit their website and create an account. You will need to provide your email address and some basic information about your business or organization.

5. Is Vistaprint Promo free to use?

No, Vistaprint Promo is not a free service. They offer different pricing plans based on the number of subscribers and emails you want to send. However, they do offer a free trial so you can test out their service before committing to a paid plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • PamperedK