• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your Brand with Vistaprint Business Cards

In summary, Vistaprint offers an easy and customizable way to design your own business cards. You can choose from a variety of templates or upload your own design, customize the font, color, and layout, and order as few as 100 cards. The printing and shipping time varies, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and express shipping taking 2-3 business days. Vistaprint often offers discounts and promotions, and their business cards are printed on high-quality cardstock with various finish and paper options. They also have a satisfaction guarantee for their customers.
PCBritt
Did anybody get the free VistaPrint Business cards? I'm curious on what picture everyone used for the background??

I used them for coupons. I also use their postcards. I will attach a photo of them soon.

I use the business cards from Merrill. They are nice but cost a lot more than vistaprint.

Type in the word picnic and a lot of cute pictures are there. I found a red apron with a chef hat.

1. How do I design my own business cards using Vistaprint?

To design your own business cards using Vistaprint, simply visit their website and select the "Business Cards" option. From there, you can choose from their wide selection of templates or upload your own design. You can also customize the font, color, and layout of your business cards to fit your brand.

2. Can I order a small quantity of business cards from Vistaprint?

Yes, Vistaprint offers the option to order small quantities of business cards, starting at just 100 cards. This is great for those who are just starting out or who do not need a large number of cards.

3. How long does it take for Vistaprint to print and ship my business cards?

The printing and shipping time for Vistaprint business cards can vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days.

4. Can I get a discount on my Vistaprint business cards?

Vistaprint often offers discounts and promotions for their business cards. You can check their website or sign up for their email list to receive notifications about any current deals. You can also save money by ordering in bulk or choosing a simpler design for your business cards.

5. What is the quality of Vistaprint business cards?

Vistaprint offers high-quality business cards that are printed on thick, durable cardstock. They also have options for glossy or matte finishes, as well as premium paper choices. Additionally, they have a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with the quality of your cards, they will work with you to make it right.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies