• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Now: Making the ® Symbol on VistaPrint Business Cards

In summary, to add the ® symbol to your VistaPrint business cards, open your design in their design studio, click on the desired text box, hold the Alt key and type in 0174 on the number pad. You can also use other symbols by using their corresponding number codes. If the symbol does not appear, make sure to use the number pad and try a different font. The symbol can be resized like any other text or image and should appear clearly on printed cards if visible on the screen. It is recommended to preview the design before ordering to ensure all elements appear as desired.
PC1
Gold Member
My brain is fried right now, can anyone assist? How do you make the registered trademark symbol when creating your business cards on VistaPrint?

I usually type (R) into Word, let it autocorrect, and copy & paste.

You can also type Alt+0174 on many computers to get it.

Hi there, I can definitely assist you with this! To make the registered trademark symbol on your business cards, you can use the following keyboard shortcut: "Alt + 0174" (make sure to use the number pad on your keyboard). This should work on most computers and software programs. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Best of luck with your business cards!

1. How do I add the ® symbol to my VistaPrint business cards?

To add the ® symbol to your VistaPrint business cards, follow these steps:

• Open your business card design in VistaPrint's design studio.
  • Click on the text box where you want to add the symbol.
  • On your keyboard, press and hold the Alt key.
  • While holding the Alt key, type in the numbers 0174 on the number pad.
  • Release the Alt key and the ® symbol will appear in the text box.

2. Can I use a different symbol besides ® for my business cards?

Yes, you can use different symbols for your business cards. To do so, follow the same steps as adding the ® symbol, but instead of typing in 0174, use the corresponding number code for the symbol you want to use. For example, the code for the © symbol is 0169 and the code for the ™ symbol is 0153.

3. Why is the ® symbol not showing up on my business cards after following the steps?

If the ® symbol is not showing up on your business cards, make sure that you are using the number pad on your keyboard, not the numbers above the letters. Additionally, some fonts may not support the ® symbol, so try using a different font for your text.

4. Can I resize the ® symbol on my business cards?

Yes, you can resize the ® symbol on your business cards just like any other text or image. Simply click on the symbol and drag the corners to make it larger or smaller. You can also use the size options in the design studio to adjust the size more precisely.

5. Will the ® symbol appear clearly on my printed business cards?

Yes, the ® symbol should appear clearly on your printed business cards as long as it is visible on your computer screen. However, it is always recommended to preview your design before placing your order to ensure that all elements, including the ® symbol, appear as desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • chellb1234
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • Jen1409