• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring New Possibilities with Vista: Overcoming Blank Slate Disease

In summary, Kara D. found a new template that has a chefs hat sitting inside a house that is sitting on a plate. It's really cute, and she thought it went well with discovering the chef in you, or becoming a chef at home!
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone made anything new thru Vista lately?

Been wanting to create something new but I'm stricken with blank slate disease as far as ideas are concerned.

I just got my first order today. I am very pleased with it. I got 500 business cards for $20. It was only that high because I wanted 7 day shipping.
If you search for some threads you'll see some examples. I combined a couple of them to make mine.

I recently took advantage of the free brochures, 25 free, I did bridal registry and paid $7.00 for shipping. I thought it was a good deal!

We have bridal registry brochures for far less than that! They're $1.25 for 20.

yes, but mine has my name on it and # and way nicer. I am leaving them at bridal stores in my area.

I get emails on the specials they have. I have one now w/ free bus cards, flyers, magnets, car magnets, postcards, pens, lawn signs and more. Also, return address labels- I get these and put my name and website on for my catalogs. email me if you want the email b/c you need to click off the email to get all the specials.

i am EAGERLY anticipating an order I recently placed..I haven't received it, and its been AWHILE ( almost 2 wks..) i ordered it mainly for an expo i have on Sat...praying it arrives in time!!!!

I just ordered some pens and a large lawn sign - and they have the cutest "dots" design out there now!!! It's not the same color as ours, but it's soooooo stinkin' cute!!!

c00p said:
I just ordered some pens and a large lawn sign - and they have the cutest "dots" design out there now!!! It's not the same color as ours, but it's soooooo stinkin' cute!!!

Do you know you can change the color scheme? That's an option, and there is one that is pretty much the same colors as our Dots. (the purple is missing)

I was going to change to the Dots this time, but instead, I found a really cute new template that has a chefs hat sitting inside a house that is sitting on a plate. It's stinkin' cute, and I thought it went well with discovering the chef in you, or becoming a chef at home!

FYI: I have ordered business cards from Vista in the past and chose the least expensive shipping which I think says may take 30 days and I got my order the following week. Just thought you might like to know for future reference and save some money. I also take advantage of their free offers on business cards and other products, then you only pay for shipping.
Kara D.

Another tip, if you buy something, instead of having all free items the shipping comes down quite a bit.

I do postcards for expos to hand out with whatever info I want on it and a recipe on the back. I do business cards as a coupon & recently did some with outlet info. I also did some postcards with the May specials on it since I was ordering other stuff.

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you know you can change the color scheme? That's an option, and there is one that is pretty much the same colors as our Dots. (the purple is missing)

I was going to change to the Dots this time, but instead, I found a really cute new template that has a chefs hat sitting inside a house that is sitting on a plate. It's stinkin' cute, and I thought it went well with discovering the chef in you, or becoming a chef at home!

where did you find this? I can't find it

BettieC said:
where did you find this? I can't find it

I just typed in "chef hat" when browsing designs. I just did it again to check - it's the 4th or 5th one that appears.

I have my cards now - they are really cute! I love that design!

They are cute!

Hey Jules711 - I dont mean to be stupid - but where do you get the recipes to put on the post cards? how do you get them in the correct format? Could you post some? Thanks for the help

OK. I thought I was a whiz with Vista Prints, but I can't find a chef hat pic that looks like what you're describing!!! I'm letting it drive me crazy!

Ann F said:
OK. I thought I was a whiz with Vista Prints, but I can't find a chef hat pic that looks like what you're describing!!! I'm letting it drive me crazy!

You have to be on the page for premium business cards - and then, in the search area, type in chef hat.

It's a bright blue business card. On the right hand side, there is a house, sitting on a plate, and there is a chef hat inside the house...and then a smaller picture of the same thing in the background of the card.

I just received my order from Vista today and I am so thrilled! I'm just starting out so I only ordered 250 business cards and 25 magnetic ones. Obviously I went with the freebies and only paid for the cheapest shipping which was $7.70. I chose the 21 day shipping and you can imagine how surprised I was when it came after only 8 days!
So if you can wait a little extra time to get them, choose the cheapest shipping and you may get them sooner.

CAPCnewbie said:
I just received my order from Vista today and I am so thrilled! I'm just starting out so I only ordered 250 business cards and 25 magnetic ones. Obviously I went with the freebies and only paid for the cheapest shipping which was $7.70. I chose the 21 day shipping and you can imagine how surprised I was when it came after only 8 days!
So if you can wait a little extra time to get them, choose the cheapest shipping and you may get them sooner.

I order from Vista often, and always choose the 21 day shipping, and always have it w/in 10 days.

Here is what I have done so far.

pineapple front.jpg

pineapple back.jpg

hwc magnet.jpg

hwc2009front.jpg

hwc2009 back.jpg

I also made this sign to see how it looks.

sign.jpg

Any have the free offers they can send me? I haven't gotten any in some time and need to order labels.

I do, Heather. What email address do you want me to send them to?

I've tried using Vista Print (am brand new to it) and can't figure it out (duh!) I don't get why I can't get it worked out with that site!

Could someone send me the free offers??? I have not received any in awhile. Please e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks in advance!!! :balloon:

Kasey - can you put in larger views of your cards? They have some great info I'd like to borrow if you wouldn't mind... :)

Jessica, I just sent the offer I got this morning to you.And here's a link to the page: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJrnakAZdBOAB7gGbiA-UWmcpS/doc.html?email=

chefann said:
Jessica, I just sent the offer I got this morning to you.

And here's a link to the page: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJrnakAZdBOAB7gGbiA-UWmcpS/doc.html?email=

Thanks very much! I got your e-mail.

I got an email last week where it was 250 PREMIUM business cards for $1.99 instead of $19.99. I ordered them...i was crazy not to. but they wont be here for another 2 weeks.

I only order the premium cards when they're free (like at the link I posted above). I had another offer the other day that included free image uploads. Can't use that for PC items (against policy), but I uploaded new cards for my jewelry biz.

I have been getting recent emails from Vista Print about sales on their premium business cards. They usually run the premium business cards for free often, so it's always good to check back with them.

krafty119 said:
Kasey - can you put in larger views of your cards? They have some great info I'd like to borrow if you wouldn't mind... :)

I don't know how to make them larger on here. Email me & I will send them to you. [email protected]

Ann I used the link you posted, THANK YOU!

Jules711 said:
I do postcards for expos to hand out with whatever info I want on it and a recipe on the back. I do business cards as a coupon & recently did some with outlet info. I also did some postcards with the May specials on it since I was ordering other stuff.

Can you post what you used please? Interested in how you created the postcard for the expo and business cards as coupons. Thanks!!

Kasey - did you create these seperately and then upload them to vista or did you find the designes there somewhere and just add your info? I love the Help Whip Cancer ideas! Would love to see them bigger. [email protected] if you don't mind sending them.

pcsharon1 said:
Kasey - did you create these seperately and then upload them to vista or did you find the designes there somewhere and just add your info? I love the Help Whip Cancer ideas! Would love to see them bigger. [email protected] if you don't mind sending them.

I used the designs I found on their site. I am NOT creative at all! I will email them to you!

My newest business card:

livepreviewaspx-2.jpg

livepreview2aspx.jpg

Looks great Becky!! How did you post it on here? I used Vista postcard and with the pepper and lime on the front and put chicken fajita recipe on the back - it turned out great. I would show it here if I knew how to get a proof from Vista

newatthis said:
Looks great Becky!! How did you post it on here? I used Vista postcard and with the pepper and lime on the front and put chicken fajita recipe on the back - it turned out great. I would show it here if I knew how to get a proof from Vista

You have to copy it to a site like Photobucket.com, and then you can post it on here from there. Are you familiar w/ Photobucket?

Or she could right click on the postcard in vista & save as a picture in her computer.

kaseydee said:
Or she could right click on the postcard in vista & save as a picture in her computer.

I'm not sure that she can post it here like that though. I don't know, I've only been able to make it work by saving it to Photobucket. But then, I'm not the most computer savvy person!:eek:

I am a new consultant and I just got some really neat postcards made to spread my business around. Here is what the front looks like
PostcardFront.jpg

I hope it comes through... and gives you some good ideas of what to do (feel free to copy!!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm not sure that she can post it here like that though. I don't know, I've only been able to make it work by saving it to Photobucket. But then, I'm not the most computer savvy person!:eek:

That is the only way I post them but I totally understand what you mean b/c I'm not computer savvy person either. :)

Hi everyone - I am sorry I got so excited yesterday that I posted these to the wrong thread. Thanks for everyones help- hope this helps someone else
Jodi

Attachments

• proofview.pdf
    400.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Front Side fajita.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Back Side fajita.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 322
I am new to PC and have just placed an order with vista prints for some postcards announcing that I am now a consultant. I've been thinking of other postcards I could send and am a little concerned that the postage could really add up. Does anyone have any advice or do you just pay the postage and hope your sales make up for it?

Anything you mail out must be followed up with a phone call or at least email. Otherwise you are throwing your $ away!

I did a birthday one, I'm really hoping it encourages people to place some individual orders. I also did a HWC one but didn't design or order it in time to use it this month. So I made my own flyers at home. And then I did a thank you for hosting one that used the free template.

Attachments

• hwc postcard.jpg
    hwc postcard.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 362
  • birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 383
  • thank you cooking show.jpg
    thank you cooking show.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 537
Here are a few things I just got.... I did copy a few ideas from here... ;)

They are a large magnet, Sticky's to go on catalogs at events, note pad/show survey slips and small car magnet

Attachments

• cooking tips no personal info.JPG
    cooking tips no personal info.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 464
  • note for catalogs.JPG
    note for catalogs.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 517
  • survey slips.JPG
    survey slips.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
<h2>What is "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista"?</h2><p>"Exploring New Possibilities with Vista" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals overcome creative block and explore new ideas for cooking and entertaining using Vista, a line of cookware and kitchen tools.</p><h2>What is "Blank Slate Disease"?</h2><p>"Blank Slate Disease" refers to the feeling of being stuck or lacking inspiration when trying to come up with new ideas. It can be a common struggle for individuals in any creative pursuit, including cooking and entertaining.</p><h2>What can I expect to learn from this program?</h2><p>Through "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista," you will learn how to use Vista products in innovative ways, as well as tips and tricks for creating unique and delicious dishes. The program also offers guidance on overcoming creative block and finding inspiration for new ideas.</p><h2>Has anyone actually made something new using Vista lately?</h2><p>Yes, many individuals have successfully used Vista products to create new and exciting dishes. The program provides a community where participants can share their creations and inspire others to try new things.</p><h2>I want to create something new, but I'm struggling with blank slate disease. Can this program help?</h2><p>Absolutely! "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista" is designed to help individuals overcome creative block and find inspiration for new ideas. The program offers a variety of resources and support to help you break out of your creative rut and discover new possibilities with Vista.</p>

What is "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista"?

"Exploring New Possibilities with Vista" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that aims to help individuals overcome creative block and explore new ideas for cooking and entertaining using Vista, a line of cookware and kitchen tools.

What is "Blank Slate Disease"?

"Blank Slate Disease" refers to the feeling of being stuck or lacking inspiration when trying to come up with new ideas. It can be a common struggle for individuals in any creative pursuit, including cooking and entertaining.

What can I expect to learn from this program?

Through "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista," you will learn how to use Vista products in innovative ways, as well as tips and tricks for creating unique and delicious dishes. The program also offers guidance on overcoming creative block and finding inspiration for new ideas.

Has anyone actually made something new using Vista lately?

Yes, many individuals have successfully used Vista products to create new and exciting dishes. The program provides a community where participants can share their creations and inspire others to try new things.

I want to create something new, but I'm struggling with blank slate disease. Can this program help?

Absolutely! "Exploring New Possibilities with Vista" is designed to help individuals overcome creative block and find inspiration for new ideas. The program offers a variety of resources and support to help you break out of your creative rut and discover new possibilities with Vista.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies