1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Vista Prints

1. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone made anything new thru Vista lately?

Been wanting to create something new but I'm stricken with blank slate disease as far as ideas are concerned.

Feb 21, 2009
  2. loreo

loreo Banned

I just got my first order today. I am very pleased with it. I got 500 business cards for $20. It was only that high because I wanted 7 day shipping.
    If you search for some threads you'll see some examples. I combined a couple of them to make mine.

Feb 21, 2009
  3. debswork

debswork Member

I recently took advantage of the free brochures, 25 free, I did bridal registry and paid $7.00 for shipping. I thought it was a good deal!

Feb 21, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

We have bridal registry brochures for far less than that! They're $1.25 for 20.

Feb 22, 2009
  5. debswork

debswork Member

yes, but mine has my name on it and # and way nicer. I am leaving them at bridal stores in my area.

Feb 22, 2009
  6. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I get emails on the specials they have. I have one now w/ free bus cards, flyers, magnets, car magnets, postcards, pens, lawn signs and more. Also, return address labels- I get these and put my name and website on for my catalogs. email me if you want the email b/c you need to click off the email to get all the specials.

Feb 22, 2009
  7. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Advanced Member Gold Member

i am EAGERLY anticipating an order I recently placed..I haven't received it, and its been AWHILE ( almost 2 wks..) i ordered it mainly for an expo i have on Sat...praying it arrives in time!!!!

8. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I just ordered some pens and a large lawn sign - and they have the cutest "dots" design out there now!!! It's not the same color as ours, but it's soooooo stinkin' cute!!!

Feb 25, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Do you know you can change the color scheme? That's an option, and there is one that is pretty much the same colors as our Dots. (the purple is missing)

I was going to change to the Dots this time, but instead, I found a really cute new template that has a chefs hat sitting inside a house that is sitting on a plate. It's stinkin' cute, and I thought it went well with discovering the chef in you, or becoming a chef at home!

Feb 25, 2009
  10. Kara

Kara Novice Member

FYI: I have ordered business cards from Vista in the past and chose the least expensive shipping which I think says may take 30 days and I got my order the following week. Just thought you might like to know for future reference and save some money. I also take advantage of their free offers on business cards and other products, then you only pay for shipping.
    Kara D.

Mar 1, 2009
  11. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

Another tip, if you buy something, instead of having all free items the shipping comes down quite a bit.

Mar 1, 2009
  12. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I do postcards for expos to hand out with whatever info I want on it and a recipe on the back. I do business cards as a coupon & recently did some with outlet info. I also did some postcards with the May specials on it since I was ordering other stuff.

Mar 1, 2009
  13. BettieC

where did you find this? I can't find it

Mar 2, 2009
  14. ChefBeckyD

I just typed in "chef hat" when browsing designs. I just did it again to check - it's the 4th or 5th one that appears.

I have my cards now - they are really cute! I love that design!

Mar 2, 2009
  15. BettieC

They are cute!

Mar 2, 2009
  16. newatthis

newatthis Novice Member

Hey Jules711 - I dont mean to be stupid - but where do you get the recipes to put on the post cards? how do you get them in the correct format? Could you post some? Thanks for the help

Mar 3, 2009
  17. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

OK. I thought I was a whiz with Vista Prints, but I can't find a chef hat pic that looks like what you're describing!!! I'm letting it drive me crazy!

Mar 3, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

You have to be on the page for premium business cards - and then, in the search area, type in chef hat.

It's a bright blue business card. On the right hand side, there is a house, sitting on a plate, and there is a chef hat inside the house...and then a smaller picture of the same thing in the background of the card.

Mar 3, 2009
  19. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I just received my order from Vista today and I am so thrilled! I'm just starting out so I only ordered 250 business cards and 25 magnetic ones. Obviously I went with the freebies and only paid for the cheapest shipping which was $7.70. I chose the 21 day shipping and you can imagine how surprised I was when it came after only 8 days!
    So if you can wait a little extra time to get them, choose the cheapest shipping and you may get them sooner.

Mar 3, 2009
  20. ChefBeckyD

I order from Vista often, and always choose the 21 day shipping, and always have it w/in 10 days.

Mar 3, 2009
  21. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Here is what I have done so far.

pineapple front.jpg

pineapple back.jpg

hwc magnet.jpg

hwc2009front.jpg

hwc2009 back.jpg

Mar 3, 2009
  22. kaseydee

I also made this sign to see how it looks.

sign.jpg

Mar 4, 2009
  23. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Any have the free offers they can send me? I haven't gotten any in some time and need to order labels.

Mar 4, 2009
  24. chefann

I do, Heather. What email address do you want me to send them to?

Mar 4, 2009
  25. krafty119

krafty119 Novice Member

I've tried using Vista Print (am brand new to it) and can't figure it out (duh!) I don't get why I can't get it worked out with that site!

Mar 4, 2009
  26. Jessie Jolly

Jessie Jolly Member

Could someone send me the free offers??? I have not received any in awhile. Please e-mail to jjolly@atlanticgeneral.org. Thanks in advance!!! :balloon:

27. krafty119

krafty119 Novice Member

Kasey - can you put in larger views of your cards? They have some great info I'd like to borrow if you wouldn't mind... :)

Mar 4, 2009
  28. chefann

Jessica, I just sent the offer I got this morning to you.

And here's a link to the page: March Bargains!

Mar 4, 2009
  29. Jessie Jolly

Jessie Jolly Member

Thanks very much! I got your e-mail.

30. SLDOWDY1978

SLDOWDY1978 Member

I got an email last week where it was 250 PREMIUM business cards for $1.99 instead of $19.99. I ordered them...i was crazy not to. but they wont be here for another 2 weeks.

Mar 4, 2009
  31. chefann

I only order the premium cards when they're free (like at the link I posted above). I had another offer the other day that included free image uploads. Can't use that for PC items (against policy), but I uploaded new cards for my jewelry biz.

Mar 4, 2009
  32. ChefDaynaDos

ChefDaynaDos Novice Member

I have been getting recent emails from Vista Print about sales on their premium business cards. They usually run the premium business cards for free often, so it's always good to check back with them.

33. kaseydee

I don't know how to make them larger on here. Email me & I will send them to you. kheral@att.net

Mar 4, 2009
  34. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Ann I used the link you posted, THANK YOU!

Mar 4, 2009
  35. Can you post what you used please? Interested in how you created the postcard for the expo and business cards as coupons. Thanks!!

Mar 4, 2009
  36. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Kasey - did you create these seperately and then upload them to vista or did you find the designes there somewhere and just add your info? I love the Help Whip Cancer ideas! Would love to see them bigger. we2blanchards@yahoo.com if you don't mind sending them.

Mar 4, 2009
  37. kaseydee

I used the designs I found on their site. I am NOT creative at all! I will email them to you!

Mar 4, 2009
  38. ChefBeckyD

My newest business card:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mar 17, 2009
  39. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Awesome Becky!!!

Mar 17, 2009
  40. newatthis

newatthis Novice Member

Looks great Becky!! How did you post it on here? I used Vista postcard and with the pepper and lime on the front and put chicken fajita recipe on the back - it turned out great. I would show it here if I knew how to get a proof from Vista

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?