• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Brochures with Vista Prints | See Examples & Reviews Here

In summary, Kristy used her brochures to distribute information about Deep Covered Baker, join the team, and purchase information. She used a picture from VistaPrint and a graphic from earlier in the day.
gidgetmarie
I got the new offer for the free brochures with Vista Prints and was curious does anyone use them? Have you tried them? What did you use them for? What did you put on it? okay I guess the easiest question is If anyone has done it Can I see what you did with yours?

I got some with a whole bunch of DCB recipes on it. They're for distributing to customers who order a DCB. Of course, it would help if I could find where I put them. :rolleyes:

What is DCB, I looked under the acronyms but did not find it, I am sure it is something obvious? LOL

Okay, found it, I think Deep Covered Baker?

^yes, it means Deep Covered Baker!

Ooh, that is a great idea, chefann! I just ordered some yesterday with generic information - one page is purchase info, one is party hosting info, and the third is joining the team info. I just figured it would be something else to hand out at booths and stuff. But now I may need to order another set with recipes. Thanks!!ETA: What do you use for pictures in the brochures? The ones I am seeing on the website have less than stellar resolution, and I am not even sure it is legal to use them...

questionI am computer illiterate!! Are you using the PC logo on these items? If so, how are you downloading them. I tried and it was really blurry. Thanks for your help.:confused:

Kristy

You cannot use the PC logo on things you order via Vista Print. It's against the policies and procedures.

ThanksOkay. I was wondering about that. Thanks for the info.

Kristy

jbachen said:
Ooh, that is a great idea, chefann! I just ordered some yesterday with generic information - one page is purchase info, one is party hosting info, and the third is joining the team info. I just figured it would be something else to hand out at booths and stuff.

I did the exact same thing for my brochures for booths!

jbachen said:
ETA: What do you use for pictures in the brochures? The ones I am seeing on the website have less than stellar resolution, and I am not even sure it is legal to use them...
I used one of the pics from VistaPrint that had a group sitting at a dining table. It's against copyright for us to use images from CC or PWS for things like this - and I didn't want to pay for the upload, either. :)

Here's what I used on my brochure. Sorry it's so large, but then you can read it. :)http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Brochure1.jpghttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Brochure2.jpg

Hey, Ann that looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing! Good point about the upload fee. I had forgotten about that. Besides, they have lots of neat pictures already. I used the same picture you used for my basic info flyer, and I found a graphic of cake earlier when I did the 12 minute miracle cake flyer earlier today... So avoiding the fee is easy to do, as well.

Ann, that's great. What a nice idea.

I just got mine in the mail today some postcards I ordered from VistaPrint for a a golf outing I am doing and another set to promote the May Breast Cancer Campaign. I am really happy with everything i have ordered and they have chef hats, aprons, cooking pix that you can use that are cute. I also use them for vendor fairs that I do The more you order from VistaPrint the more offers for discounts you get as well :)

Ann, yours is great :)

Thanks Ann!

I was wondering what I could use the brochures for and had no idea what to put on them, and I did not want to skip getting something for free, hahahaha

Yous looks great thanks again for sharing

I also find this the perfect place to get thank you cards, meeting invitations, and congratulation cards! FREE of course! I just pay shipping

What is the process for getting free brochures with Vista Prints?

To get free brochures with Vista Prints, you will first need to create an account on their website. Once you have an account, you can design your brochures using their templates or your own custom design. Then, select the option for free brochures and enter your shipping information. Finally, complete the checkout process and your brochures will be on their way to you!

What are the benefits of using Vista Prints for free brochures?

Vista Prints offers high-quality brochures at no cost, making it a cost-effective option for businesses and individuals. Their user-friendly design tools and wide range of templates also make it easy to create professional-looking brochures. Plus, with their fast shipping options, you can receive your brochures in a timely manner.

Can I see examples of brochures created with Vista Prints?

Yes, Vista Prints has a gallery of customer examples on their website, showcasing the different designs and layouts that can be created with their service. These examples can give you inspiration and ideas for your own brochure design.

Are there any reviews or testimonials for Vista Prints' free brochures?

Yes, there are many reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers who have used Vista Prints for their free brochures. These can be found on their website or on independent review sites. Reading these reviews can give you a better understanding of the quality and reliability of their service.

Is there a limit to the number of free brochures I can order from Vista Prints?

Typically, there is a limit of 250 free brochures per order. However, you can place multiple orders if you need more brochures. Keep in mind that additional fees may apply for larger quantities or additional features such as glossy finish or folded brochures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies