• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Deal on Postcards: Only $24.99 at Vista Print

In summary, Vista Print is an online company that offers customizable printed materials for individuals and businesses. Users can choose from templates or upload their own designs, personalize their materials, and have them printed and shipped. They offer a wide range of products and their delivery time varies depending on the shipping method. They also frequently offer discounts and have a rewards program for customers.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Does anyone know how many postcards you get for $24.99. I can't find it located on their site. Just the special price.

Thanks,

When I do the free postcards, it's 100.

NooraK said:
When I do the free postcards, it's 100.

How do you get free? I see 100 for $12.49

What is Vista Print?

Vista Print is an online company that provides customizable printed materials such as business cards, flyers, and marketing materials for individuals and businesses.

How does Vista Print work?

Vista Print allows users to choose from a variety of customizable templates or upload their own designs. Once a design is chosen, users can personalize their materials with text, images, and logos. The final product is then printed and shipped to the customer.

What types of products does Vista Print offer?

Vista Print offers a wide range of customizable products including business cards, marketing materials, apparel, signage, and promotional items.

How long does it take to receive an order from Vista Print?

The delivery time for Vista Print orders may vary depending on the type of product and shipping method chosen. Standard shipping usually takes around 5-7 business days, while express shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Does Vista Print offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Vista Print frequently offers discounts and promotions for their products. These can be found on their website or through promotional emails. They also have a rewards program where users can earn points towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kylev