• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frequent Buyer Card Ideas from Vista Print

In summary, a Frequent Buyer Card from Vista Print is a loyalty program that rewards customers for making multiple purchases. Customers can sign up for the card by creating an account on the website and opting in for the program. The benefits of having a Frequent Buyer Card include earning points for purchases, redeeming them for discounts, and receiving exclusive offers and promotions. Points can be earned by making purchases on the website, and the card cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions. However, points can still be earned on purchases made with other discounts or promotions.
pc_jessica
I have been looking back on several posts and I seen a vista print that someone had done for a Frequent Buyer Card. I am very interested in starting to use these with my business. My question is did you make these out of the business card section of vista print or another section?????
and yes I too am becoming very addicted to vista print i just need to get more creative!!

Don't spend money to print them from VistaPrint. Here is the one I use. Instead of the free spice, I do $10 off their next order after reaching the $195. Believe me, they never buy only $10 to get it free!

Attachments

• PREFERRED CUSTOMER PUNCH CARD 2009.doc
    144 KB · Views: 425
Thank you, those are cute too!

What is a Frequent Buyer Card from Vista Print?

A Frequent Buyer Card from Vista Print is a loyalty program that rewards customers for making multiple purchases from the website. It allows customers to earn points for each purchase, which can then be redeemed for discounts or other perks.

How do I sign up for a Frequent Buyer Card?

You can sign up for a Frequent Buyer Card by creating an account on Vista Print's website and opting in for the program. You will then receive a virtual card that can be used for future purchases.

What are the benefits of having a Frequent Buyer Card?

The main benefit of having a Frequent Buyer Card is the ability to earn points for purchases and redeem them for discounts. You may also receive exclusive offers and promotions as a member of the loyalty program.

How do I earn points on my Frequent Buyer Card?

You can earn points on your Frequent Buyer Card by making purchases on Vista Print's website. The amount of points earned will depend on the total purchase amount.

Can I use my Frequent Buyer Card in conjunction with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Frequent Buyer Card cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn points on purchases made with other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies