• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Receive an Email from Vista Print Yesterday?

In summary, there are a few ways to get discounts on Vista Print products such as signing up for their email list or checking their website for current deals and discounts. You can also upload your own design to use on their products and it usually takes 5-7 business days for standard shipping. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, contacting customer service is recommended. And finally, Vista Print offers a satisfaction guarantee with certain restrictions.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Does anyone have the email vista print sent yesterday
I accidentally deleted it and spent the morning deleting my trash :cry:

please forward it to [email protected] if you have it
thanks!!
Teresa

Teresa Lynn said:
Does anyone have the email vista print sent yesterday
I accidentally deleted it and spent the morning deleting my trash :cry:

please forward it to [email protected] if you have it
thanks!!
Teresa

It is on it's way...

I so appreciated it too, spent lots of $$ on shipping but got tons FREE Love VP!!

Good to hear!

, I'm sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted the email from Vista Print. That can be frustrating! I haven't received an email from them recently, but I'll keep an eye out for it and forward it to you if I do. In the meantime, you can also contact Vista Print's customer service and they should be able to resend the email to you. Best of luck!

1. How can I get a discount on Vista Print products?

There are a few ways to get discounts on Vista Print products. You can sign up for their email list to receive promotions and coupons, or you can check their website for current deals and discounts. Additionally, you can often find promo codes online from third-party websites.

2. Can I upload my own design to use on Vista Print products?

Yes, you can upload your own design to use on Vista Print products. Simply select the "Upload your design" option when customizing your product and follow the instructions to upload your file. Keep in mind that the file must meet certain requirements in terms of size and format.

3. How long does it take for Vista Print products to be delivered?

The delivery time for Vista Print products can vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. Standard shipping usually takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 3-5 business days. You can also opt for rush shipping, which guarantees delivery within 2 business days.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your Vista Print order, you should contact their customer service as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, they may be able to make the requested changes. However, if the order has already been processed or shipped, it may not be possible to cancel or make changes.

5. Do Vista Print products come with a satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, Vista Print offers a satisfaction guarantee on their products. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you can contact their customer service within 30 days of receiving your order to request a refund or replacement. Keep in mind that certain restrictions may apply, so be sure to read the terms and conditions of the guarantee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
Mellymetz15