• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curious about Vista Print Window Stickers? Check Out My Large Size Ones!

In summary, Vista Print Window Stickers are customizable vinyl decals used for advertising and personalization. They come in a variety of sizes and can be designed using the tool provided on the Vista Print website. The stickers are weather-resistant and can last up to 3 years, and they are easy to remove without leaving residue or damage.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
If you have been wondering how these look..... I just got mine today. they are the large size.

Here are a few different angles...

Attachments

• wondow sticker2.jpg
    wondow sticker2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 626
  • window sticker3.jpg
    window sticker3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 434
  • WIndow sticker.jpg
    WIndow sticker.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 455
Which ones are these? I didn't think Vista Print had ones that you can use on vehicles???

I LIKE those!!! I have one from Merrill, but it is not that big.

I think they look great!

They are for windows generally not speciffically car windows. You can choose if they will go on the inside or outside at checkout. Super easy to install!

These are cute. I have the one's from Merrill too but I haven't put them on yet. I will be moving in four months and will need to replace the info. I was thinking if I cut them before I put them on then I will have the logo from Merrill and can just change up my info with Vista. Thanks for the idea!

etteluap70PC said:
They are for windows generally not speciffically car windows. You can choose if they will go on the inside or outside at checkout. Super easy to install!

Okay thanks!

What are Vista Print Window Stickers?

Vista Print Window Stickers are customizable vinyl decals that can be placed on windows, doors, or any smooth surface to display a message or design. They are often used for advertising, promotions, or personalization.

What sizes are available for Vista Print Window Stickers?

Vista Print Window Stickers come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small decals to large banners. The specific sizes available may vary depending on the design and customization options chosen.

Can I design my own Vista Print Window Sticker?

Yes, you can design your own Vista Print Window Sticker using the design tool provided on the Vista Print website. You can upload your own images, add text, and choose from a variety of templates to create a unique and personalized sticker.

How long do Vista Print Window Stickers last?

Vista Print Window Stickers are made with durable vinyl material that is weather-resistant and can withstand outdoor conditions for up to 3 years. However, the lifespan may vary depending on the location and exposure to elements.

Can I remove a Vista Print Window Sticker?

Yes, Vista Print Window Stickers are designed to be removable without leaving residue or damage on the surface. Simply peel off the sticker slowly and carefully to avoid any tearing or difficulty in removal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
headinclouds25
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pc_jessica