• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Vista Print Stamps: How to Fix Missing Stamps on Your Order

In summary, if you notice that the number of stamps you ordered does not match the number of stamps you received, you may be missing stamps on your Vista Print order. To resolve this issue, contact Vista Print's customer service for assistance and they may offer a refund or replacement depending on their policies. To prevent this from happening in the future, carefully review your order before submitting and utilize the tracking option provided by Vista Print to track the delivery of your stamps.
chefbritt
I recently put in a large order through Vista Print, and I ordered one of the free stamps along with it. I finally got a chance to take it out of the box yesterday, and I don't think there is a stamp on it! I've tried everything I can think of, but can't figure it out. When it comes down, there is just a smooth black surface, no stamp. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or did they just forget to attach the stamp to mine? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something simple before I call Vista or order another one. Thanks!

what ever you ordered to be on the stamp, comes in the stamp box seperate. you have to adhear it your self. it should be something grey. looks like nothing, but its your logo or whatever you had put on it...

good luck.

Mine was stuck to the side of the box, check there. It's small.

Mine has also always been inside the box. You have to peel the sticky off and stick it like a sticker to the stamp.

Ugh... I think it must have gotten thrown out. On the bright side, at least it was free, and I was already paying to ship the other items, so I'm not really out anything.

i actually went thru the same thing! i was like... HEY! This is BLANK! Then i read the instructions and eventualy found the little piece i had to stick on...

1. How do I know if I am missing stamps on my Vista Print order?

If you notice that the number of stamps you ordered does not match the number of stamps you received, then you may be missing stamps on your Vista Print order.

2. What should I do if I am missing stamps on my Vista Print order?

If you have confirmed that you are missing stamps on your order, the first step is to contact Vista Print's customer service. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

3. Can I get a refund for missing stamps on my Vista Print order?

In most cases, Vista Print will offer a refund or replacement for any missing stamps on your order. However, this will depend on their specific policies and the circumstances of your order.

4. How can I prevent missing stamps on my Vista Print order in the future?

To avoid missing stamps on future Vista Print orders, make sure to carefully review your order before submitting it. Double check the quantity of stamps and any customization options to ensure they are correct.

5. Is there a way to track the delivery of my Vista Print order?

Yes, Vista Print offers a tracking option for orders. You can log into your account or use the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email to track the delivery of your stamps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sk8rgrrl99