• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Small Business Magnets

In summary, the person got free magnets with info on the outlet and how to get to it. They are unsure of how to make their own design or what to do with the info on the magnets. They also think the design is cute and the message is different. They like the design but don't like that they had to order last night.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got the e-mail about getting 25 of them free. Does anyone have a PC style one that I could upload and tweak my info in? Or how do you do an original design...I just see preset options.

Last edited:
I did magnets with info about the outlet & how to get to it to see & order from it.

Are you able to post a picture of what it looked like?

Here's what I was just playing around with today. I got the offer for free premium business cards. Do you think this sends out an okay message? I don't know how to create my own and insert my own backgrounds and images, so this was a pre-made design I picked, then just added my own text. Is it okay?

Attachments

• livepreview.aspx.jpeg
    livepreview.aspx.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 363
babywings76 said:
I just got the e-mail about getting 250 of them free. Does anyone have a PC style one that I could upload and tweak my info in? Or how do you do an original design...I just see preset options.

250 small magnets for free? It is usually 25 free... Still they are great to have.

Oh, you're right. That's a bad typo. I'll go fix that! Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Any opinions on my business cards? I'm holding off on submitting the order, cause I'm not sure if that's the route I should go.

babywings76 said:
Oh, you're right. That's a bad typo. I'll go fix that! Thanks for pointing it out! :)
If it was 250 free, I was going to ask for you to forward me that email!

As for design, I hope someone helps. Mine always look so boring!

babywings76 said:
Any opinions on my business cards? I'm holding off on submitting the order, cause I'm not sure if that's the route I should go.

I'm not the most creative and not the best to ask but I like your cards. The design is cute and the message is different. I like it. Wish I had seen that before I sent in my order last night for cards from Vista print. There is a thread that has a lot of peoples different card ideas designs etc. Hold on a sec and I'll find it and post the link here.

Here it is
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/business-cards-40226/

Last edited:
I've looked through other threads, and love the designs people have made. But I don't know how to copy their ideas. I could save and upload them, but then they'd have their info on there. I'm not good at this stuff. Once something is explained to me, I can usually figure it out and run with it, but I can't quite understand how to do some of these things.

Amanda I was kind of the same way on trying to figure that out. I can't remember how I did it but I did figure out how to add other pics and designs to a predesigned card. I would know if I looked again but I'm at work and can't really go on there right now. This board is the only guilty pleasure I allow myself at work!:);)

I'm glad you like the design and wording. I wasn't sure if my point comes across by my wording. I don't want them to think I am recruiting. I want them to think of themselves as a "pampered chef" just because they use our products and recipes to make life easier. Also, I wasn't sure of the punctuation. I know having several exclamation marks might make it come across amateurish, like it's a sales e-mail, but I couldn't figure out what else to do there. Also, should I add the R in the circle to show the PC is trademarked or by having it in quotes was okay, because I'm not referring specifically to the company, just that quality of a cook. KWIM?

outlet.jpg

Sorry for the slow response.

1. What are the dimensions of the Vista Print Small Business Magnets?

The Vista Print Small Business Magnets have a standard size of 2" x 3.5", which is the same size as a standard business card.

2. Can I customize the design of the magnets?

Yes, you can fully customize the design of your Vista Print Small Business Magnets. Vista Print has a range of templates to choose from or you can upload your own design.

3. Are the magnets strong enough to hold multiple sheets of paper?

Yes, the Vista Print Small Business Magnets have a strong magnetic backing that can easily hold multiple sheets of paper or even small objects like pens or business cards.

4. How many magnets come in a pack?

The Vista Print Small Business Magnets come in packs of 25, 50, or 100, depending on your preference and business needs.

5. Can I order different designs in one pack of magnets?

No, each pack of Vista Print Small Business Magnets can only have one design. If you want multiple designs, you will need to order separate packs for each design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • CAPCnewbie