1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vista print small business magnets

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just got the e-mail about getting 25 of them free. Does anyone have a PC style one that I could upload and tweak my info in? Or how do you do an original design...I just see preset options.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
    Mar 25, 2009
  2. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I did magnets with info about the outlet & how to get to it to see & order from it.

Mar 25, 2009
  3. babywings76

Are you able to post a picture of what it looked like?

Here's what I was just playing around with today. I got the offer for free premium business cards. Do you think this sends out an okay message? I don't know how to create my own and insert my own backgrounds and images, so this was a pre-made design I picked, then just added my own text. Is it okay?

Attached Files:

Mar 27, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

250 small magnets for free? It is usually 25 free... Still they are great to have.

5. babywings76

Oh, you're right. That's a bad typo. I'll go fix that! Thanks for pointing it out! :)

Mar 27, 2009
  6. babywings76

Any opinions on my business cards? I'm holding off on submitting the order, cause I'm not sure if that's the route I should go.

Mar 27, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

If it was 250 free, I was going to ask for you to forward me that email!

As for design, I hope someone helps. Mine always look so boring!

8. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm not the most creative and not the best to ask but I like your cards. The design is cute and the message is different. I like it. Wish I had seen that before I sent in my order last night for cards from Vista print. There is a thread that has a lot of peoples different card ideas designs etc. Hold on a sec and I'll find it and post the link here.

Here it is
    http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/business-cards-40226/

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
    Mar 27, 2009
  9. babywings76

I've looked through other threads, and love the designs people have made. But I don't know how to copy their ideas. I could save and upload them, but then they'd have their info on there. I'm not good at this stuff. Once something is explained to me, I can usually figure it out and run with it, but I can't quite understand how to do some of these things.

Mar 27, 2009
  10. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Amanda I was kind of the same way on trying to figure that out. I can't remember how I did it but I did figure out how to add other pics and designs to a predesigned card. I would know if I looked again but I'm at work and can't really go on there right now. This board is the only guilty pleasure I allow myself at work!:);)

Mar 27, 2009
  11. babywings76

I'm glad you like the design and wording. I wasn't sure if my point comes across by my wording. I don't want them to think I am recruiting. I want them to think of themselves as a "pampered chef" just because they use our products and recipes to make life easier. Also, I wasn't sure of the punctuation. I know having several exclamation marks might make it come across amateurish, like it's a sales e-mail, but I couldn't figure out what else to do there. Also, should I add the R in the circle to show the PC is trademarked or by having it in quotes was okay, because I'm not referring specifically to the company, just that quality of a cook. KWIM?

Mar 27, 2009
  12. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

outlet.jpg

Sorry for the slow response.

Mar 27, 2009
Have something to add?