• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score Free Business Cards with Cute Apron Logo!

In summary, GigglePrint.com has a bunch of things on sale (FREE!), including business cards with the cute apron logo. You can receive them in about a week if you order several items.
esavvymom
Staff member
Howdy!

I just got an email from http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=113230826498 that they have a bunch of stuff on sale (FREE!). I was looking around, and noticed in my Cart- the business cards (the ones with the cute apron) that I had designed are now FREE!!!! Last weekend, when I did the design, they were going to cost me $19.95, so I was just going to use the regular Pampered Chef designs for the about the same price. But NOW...darn, I'll go for free!! :sing:

THe sale runs through Sept 24th...so don't wait too long. :)
http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=113230826498 The apron logo by the way is under "Free Logo Design" (in the Business section), then select the "Food & Beverage" industry. It was on the 3rd page or near the bottom if you are viewing all at the same time.
:chef:

GigglePrint.com also does free business items from time to time. I actually prefer them.

vwpamperedchef said:
GigglePrint.com also does free business items from time to time. I actually prefer them.

hmmm..hadn't heard of them before. I'll have to do some logo-comparison shopping. :)

just an FYI - Vista always has "sales". They always have items that are free. I think that's when most of us buy our stuff! LOL

How long does it take to receive an order from Vista print?

redsoxgirl said:
just an FYI - Vista always has "sales". They always have items that are free. I think that's when most of us buy our stuff! LOL

LOL! I was just about to post the same thing! I get an email from them about every other day about their Free offers! Not sure why they feel they have to send them so often, but I do like their product.

They always have free offers, I usually get 2 per week. I only pay S/H when I order things, never for products.

vwpamperedchef said:

Why do you prefer them over Vista?

babywings76 said:
How long does it take to receive an order from Vista print?
Depends. I usually receive things in about a week or so. If you order several items, they may ship from different production facilities, so you may get them all in different shipments. It's like a drawn-out Christmas!And I ALWAYS choose the "slow" (i.e. cheap) shipping.

I was just wondering because I still don't have business cards and have a fair on Tuesday. It's probably not possible to get something that quick, right? Should I just make my own at a local copy center?

You probably wouldn't have them for Tuesday, unless you pay for the expedited shipping (those might have priority for printing). You're probably better off printing your own on your home printer for Tuesday.

Thanks for the info I see the pens are Free too - maybe I should get the Polka Dot ones - do they match our DOTS sa?

HELP!

I can't figure out how to put the little R with the circle around it for registered logo on VistaPrints. THanks, in advance for your reply!!!

Carol

cwinter474 said:
HELP!

I can't figure out how to put the little R with the circle around it for registered logo on VistaPrints. THanks, in advance for your reply!!!

Carol

Go to a Word document and insert symbol and make it there...then highlight and copy it (Cntrl-C) go to Vista where you want it and hit paste (Cntrl-V).

There's also a button on VistaPrint. It looks like an a with an accent. Click that, and you'll see the special characters. You can also hold down alt while typing 0174 on the number pad. (I think 174 is ®, it might be 0176)

OK, so I am new at Vista. I have found the Apron logo (finally) and found the free stuff, but I can't seem to get the Apron logo for free. Any tips on specifically what to click?

christiepchef said:
OK, so I am new at Vista. I have found the Apron logo (finally) and found the free stuff, but I can't seem to get the Apron logo for free. Any tips on specifically what to click?

Mine didn't show up until I looked at my cart- and then most of the items come up Free then. Like I can get 250 cards for Free, and then 500 for just $10.

As far as the little "R" symbol...just be in advanced edit mode and click on the text you are adding. There's the options to make the text B (Bold) I (italic) or there's an 'a' with the symbol on top that is for inserting special symbols. That's what I did. (I tend to experiment and click on things or hold the mouse over them and it usually tells you what that button/link does.)

WOW you sure have to be quick on that site. Unless I did something wrong (which is definately possible). I put an order together and it was in my shopping cart all FREE (except shipping). I had to help a customer (a couple of hours) and came back. Now it is charging me for everything. I even cleared the cart and redid it. But no FREE. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? I guess I'll have to keep checking the site to see if it pops up FREE

You usually need to go through a link from an email to get the specials. Otherwise, there might not be a cookie set that you're entitled to the sale price.

chefann said:
You usually need to go through a link from an email to get the specials. Otherwise, there might not be a cookie set that you're entitled to the sale price.

That's exactly it. (If you need the email- PM me with your address and I'll send it to you.) I got the email about a day after I was on the website. If you leave the stuff in your cart, they'll send you emails like that deal to get you to purchase. :) That's how it happened for me.

But I just logged in by going to their website directly, and looked at my cart - and they were regular price. I clicked through the Email i got, and the prices were back to 'free' again.

Thank you all, I was able to order a bunch of stuff for only the shipping fee. I made a really cute hat for free. White hat with green apron logo and my name & number with the phrase You Book,I'll Cook. I am not sure who to give the credit to for that phrase, I love it and thank you (sorry, I don't know who). I am so excited, I can't wait to get it all. Oh and business cards with the Quick Bites recipe on it. WOO HOO!!!

christiepchef said:
Oh and business cards with the Quick Bites recipe on it. WOO HOO!!!

What is the "quick bites" recipe?? That's a great idea. I have a booth coming up and that'd be a great thing to hand out- a recipe/business card! I'm new- so haven't found all the recipes and such yet. :)

Can someone tell me how to put a picture on here to show the card/hat? I know how to do an attachment, but how do you just show it in the thread, i have seen it done, for instance on the thread going around with the postcard flyers for booths

Attachments

• livepreviewCASNWC18.jpg
    livepreviewCASNWC18.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 336
OK, so I didn't think it attached it, but it did. Check out this fridge magnet/calendar. It has the same thing on top as the card with recipe.

Attachments

• livepreviewCA3MJUC3.jpg
    livepreviewCA3MJUC3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 349
I should make stuff like that for my Husband to wear! He's been talking about my Pampered Chef to fellows at work, maybe I can outfit him as a billboard too. *hehe* Ball-caps and T-shirts..his work attire.

I was pretty proud of myself on that. Although, now that I look at it, I didn't add name & #. Oh, well, I guess they could ask the person wearing it. Also, is that even "legal" to use "the pampered chef" on something we make up like these. I have never asked because I have a feeling it isn't, but I don't want to hear that it isn't. Anyone know?

You can use the name, but you're supposed to use the registered trademark symbol (®) after it. We CANNOT use the tag line (Discover...) or the logo.

Good to know. Thank you.

1. Can I choose the color and font for my business cards?

Yes, you have the option to customize the color and font for your business cards. Our design team will work with you to ensure that your cards reflect your personal style and brand.

2. How many business cards do I receive with the apron logo?

You will receive 250 business cards with the cute apron logo. This is the perfect amount to get started with promoting your Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I add my own contact information to the business cards?

Absolutely! We encourage you to add your own contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, to the business cards. This will make it easier for potential customers to get in touch with you.

4. Are the business cards printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, we take pride in using high-quality paper for all of our business cards. This ensures that they are durable and will make a lasting impression on anyone who receives them.

5. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for your business cards to be printed and shipped to you. If you need them sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • Intrepid_Chef