• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Add a Registered Symbol on My Laptop for Vista Print Orders?

In summary, the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" is a small symbol used to indicate that the phrase or logo it is attached to is a registered trademark of Vista Print. Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to use this symbol in their materials as long as they follow the company's branding guidelines, which can be downloaded from the company's website. This symbol should only be used on materials created for and by Pampered Chef consultants, and should be placed in a prominent location in a legible size. If there are any questions or concerns about using the symbol, the Pampered Chef support team can provide assistance.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I found in another post to hold down alt 0174 but it didn't work. I really want to order cards. I have cards but they are wrong because they don't have that and I missed a letter on my website!:(:cry::eek:. I'm trying to edit them so I can order some but can't get the registered symbol to show up. Is it because I'm on a laptop. The other thread said hold alt and use number pad. I only have numbers on top no pad like a desktop. TIA!!!

Can you type it out in Word and then copy/paste?

yeah I copied it from a post here and i worked. But then explorer restarted itself and I'm starting over. Thank you though. I just siged up for TT too and it's really awesome. I was amazed when I clicked open things and my info was prefilled!! I'm so glad I finally broke down and spent the $15!!:):sing:

When you do the alt+0174, you have to hold down the alt and use the number pad keys, the ones across the top don't work. HTH

VP has a button if you're in the "advanced editing" mode for most common special symbols. The registered trademark symbol is in there. Also, most laptops have a button that changes part of the alphabetic keyboard into a number pad temporarily. Using the alt + 0174 should work with that.If you're on a Mac, you can just hold the option key while you type R.

1. What is the "Vista Print Registered Symbol"?

The "Vista Print Registered Symbol" is a small symbol consisting of the letter "R" inside a circle, which indicates that the phrase or logo it is attached to is a registered trademark of Vista Print.

2. How do I use the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" in my Pampered Chef materials?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are able to use the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" in your materials as long as you are following the company's branding guidelines. You can download the symbol and guidelines from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" on my own products?

No, the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" is only to be used on materials created for and by Pampered Chef consultants. It is not to be used on any personal products or materials.

4. Is there a specific size or placement for the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" on materials?

Yes, the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" should be used in a legible size and placed in a prominent location on materials, such as the bottom right corner of a flyer or the back of a business card.

5. What do I do if I have questions or concerns about using the "Vista Print Registered Symbol"?

If you have any questions or concerns about using the "Vista Print Registered Symbol" on your Pampered Chef materials, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They will be happy to provide guidance and ensure you are using the symbol correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brittyboo07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
brittyboo07
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • luvmypomeranian