• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Registered Symbol

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
I found in another post to hold down alt 0174 but it didn't work. I really want to order cards. I have cards but they are wrong because they don't have that and I missed a letter on my website!:(:cry::eek:. I'm trying to edit them so I can order some but can't get the registered symbol to show up. Is it because I'm on a laptop. The other thread said hold alt and use number pad. I only have numbers on top no pad like a desktop. TIA!!!

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
yeah I copied it from a post here and i worked. But then explorer restarted itself and I'm starting over. Thank you though. I just siged up for TT too and it's really awesome. I was amazed when I clicked open things and my info was prefilled!! I'm so glad I finally broke down and spent the $15!!:):sing:

Geekgirl69

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2007
When you do the alt+0174, you have to hold down the alt and use the number pad keys, the ones across the top don't work. HTH

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
VP has a button if you're in the "advanced editing" mode for most common special symbols. The registered trademark symbol is in there. Also, most laptops have a button that changes part of the alphabetic keyboard into a number pad temporarily. Using the alt + 0174 should work with that.

If you're on a Mac, you can just hold the option key while you type R.