1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Vista Print Registered Symbol

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

I found in another post to hold down alt 0174 but it didn't work. I really want to order cards. I have cards but they are wrong because they don't have that and I missed a letter on my website!:(:cry::eek:. I'm trying to edit them so I can order some but can't get the registered symbol to show up. Is it because I'm on a laptop. The other thread said hold alt and use number pad. I only have numbers on top no pad like a desktop. TIA!!!

Mar 26, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Can you type it out in Word and then copy/paste?

Mar 26, 2009
  3. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

yeah I copied it from a post here and i worked. But then explorer restarted itself and I'm starting over. Thank you though. I just siged up for TT too and it's really awesome. I was amazed when I clicked open things and my info was prefilled!! I'm so glad I finally broke down and spent the $15!!:):sing:

Mar 26, 2009
  4. Geekgirl69

Geekgirl69 Advanced Member Gold Member

When you do the alt+0174, you have to hold down the alt and use the number pad keys, the ones across the top don't work. HTH

Mar 26, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

VP has a button if you're in the "advanced editing" mode for most common special symbols. The registered trademark symbol is in there. Also, most laptops have a button that changes part of the alphabetic keyboard into a number pad temporarily. Using the alt + 0174 should work with that.

If you're on a Mac, you can just hold the option key while you type R.

Mar 27, 2009
Have something to add?