• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Vista Print Pricing Update: Are Postcards No Longer 100 for Free?

In summary, Vista Print Question! is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows users to create custom materials for their business using Vista Print's design templates. To access it, users can log into their Pampered Chef account and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. A Vista Print account is required, but it can be easily created for free. Users can create various materials such as business cards, flyers, and postcards, and there is no cost for using the program. However, there may be fees for printing and shipping through Vista Print.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a SLEW of items in my portfolio that I made over the last few weeks, and the standard postcards have been 100 for free. I logged in today and they are $18.24.

I checked the promotional email I got from them today, and it shows they are still 100 for free? I'm confused? Please tell me I don't have to re-create my postcards, I was just about to place another order.... :yuck:

Ok, really strange. So, I clicked through the promotional email instead of just going straight to the website like I had just done before... and now they ARE showing as FREE!

Problem solved! But super strange! :p

Yes I noticed that too on mine. You have to visit the website thru the email they send you to get the specials.

I had that problem with the window decals! They won't come up free with the design I already had in my portfolio so I ended up paying $3.24 each plus shipping... I got one for me and one for my DD and her business (Close to my Heart) so we will have one on each window! LOL! It came to $11 something with shipping which I didn't think was bad at all!

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion and frustration with the recent pricing update on Vista Print. I checked their website and it looks like they have changed their pricing for postcards to $18.24 for 100. However, I did some research and found that they are still offering 100 postcards for free through their promotional email. It's possible that the website pricing has not been updated yet. I would recommend reaching out to Vista Print's customer service to clarify the pricing and see if you can still get the free postcards through the promotional email. I hope this helps and you don't have to re-create your postcards! Best of luck with your order. :)

1. What is Vista Print Question!?

Vista Print Question! is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create custom materials for your business using Vista Print's design templates, without having to leave the Pampered Chef website.

2. How do I access Vista Print Question!?

You can access Vista Print Question! by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Marketing Tools" tab. From there, you can select "Vista Print Question!" and begin creating your custom materials.

3. Do I need a Vista Print account to use Vista Print Question!?

Yes, in order to use Vista Print Question!, you will need to have a Vista Print account. If you do not have one already, you can easily create one for free on the Vista Print website.

4. What types of materials can I create with Vista Print Question!?

Vista Print Question! allows you to create a variety of materials, including business cards, flyers, postcards, and more. You can also choose from a selection of Pampered Chef designs and add your own personal touches.

5. Is there a cost for using Vista Print Question!?

While there is no cost for using Vista Print Question!, there may be fees associated with printing and shipping your materials through Vista Print. These fees will be clearly stated before you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mellymetz15
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • erinb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies