• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Pampered Chef Items Branded with the (R) Symbol on Vista Print

In summary, if you want the ® symbol on your Vista Print items, you can use the Alt+0174 code or the Alt+0176 code.
pc_jessica
Okay so I know we have to have that little (R) thing after The Pampered Chef on stuff. How do I get that to show up on Vista Print items???

I haven't been able to figure that out either.

There's a button when you're in the Advanced Editing that looks like an a with an accent (á). When you click on that, a palette of special characters opens. Or you can hold down alt while you type 0174 (I think) on the number pad (It's been so long since I used those codes, I can't remember which one is which).

well i hope someone can help us then!! come on all you vista print creative ones out there!!

I know there are other ways, but since I can't ever remember the code, I saved it as a document (found it in Open Office under "Insert" and then "special characters" - I would imagine it would be the same in a Word program)
and then I just copy and paste it in when I need it.

Seriously, the button is the easiest way. And if you try the alt-plus numbers and it's not 0174, then try 0176. My computer doesn't have a number pad (I'm on a laptop), so I can't try them out.Or, here... copy this and paste it in: ®

Alt+0174 is ®
Alt+0176 is °

Thank you! So if we use that r thing does it charge extra then?

To the extent that you have to get into Advanced Editing, which turns business cards into Premium Business Cards, yes. But VP sends out a lot of notes with free premium cards. Just get your card set and don't order it until you get one of those emails. Then click through from the email to VP, and it should change the prices of the items in your cart.

Thanks! You guys are very wise with all this pc stuff!

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef logo on Vista Print products. Vista Print offers the option to upload custom logos and designs on their products.

2. How do I upload my logo onto Vista Print?

To upload your logo onto Vista Print, first create an account and then select the product you want to customize. During the design process, you will have the option to upload your logo from your computer.

3. Can I use Vista Print for bulk orders?

Yes, Vista Print offers bulk order options for certain products. You can view the minimum quantity requirements for bulk orders on each product's page or contact their customer service for more information.

4. What types of products does Vista Print offer?

Vista Print offers a variety of products including business cards, marketing materials, signs and banners, clothing and accessories, and more. You can browse their website to see their full product offerings.

5. Can I request a sample of a Vista Print product before placing an order?

Yes, you can request a sample of a Vista Print product before placing an order. This is a great option if you want to see the quality and design of a product before purchasing in bulk. Simply contact their customer service to request a sample.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223