1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vista print question

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Okay so I know we have to have that little (R) thing after The Pampered Chef on stuff. How do I get that to show up on Vista Print items???

Jul 22, 2009
  2. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I haven't been able to figure that out either.

Jul 22, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

There's a button when you're in the Advanced Editing that looks like an a with an accent (á). When you click on that, a palette of special characters opens. Or you can hold down alt while you type 0174 (I think) on the number pad (It's been so long since I used those codes, I can't remember which one is which).

Jul 22, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

well i hope someone can help us then!! come on all you vista print creative ones out there!!

Jul 22, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I know there are other ways, but since I can't ever remember the code, I saved it as a document (found it in Open Office under "Insert" and then "special characters" - I would imagine it would be the same in a Word program)
    and then I just copy and paste it in when I need it.

Jul 22, 2009
  6. chefann

Seriously, the button is the easiest way. And if you try the alt-plus numbers and it's not 0174, then try 0176. My computer doesn't have a number pad (I'm on a laptop), so I can't try them out.

Or, here... copy this and paste it in: ®

Jul 22, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Alt+0174 is ®
    Alt+0176 is °

Jul 22, 2009
  8. pc_jessica

Thank you! So if we use that r thing does it charge extra then?

Jul 22, 2009
  9. chefann

To the extent that you have to get into Advanced Editing, which turns business cards into Premium Business Cards, yes. But VP sends out a lot of notes with free premium cards. Just get your card set and don't order it until you get one of those emails. Then click through from the email to VP, and it should change the prices of the items in your cart.

Jul 22, 2009
  10. pc_jessica

Thanks! You guys are very wise with all this pc stuff!

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?