• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know Vista Print has a home parties section with cute invitations?

In summary, the customer received a total of $115.91 in discounted products. They paid $43.93 for the entire order, which includes the free products.
Di_Can_Cook said:
Somebody asked about the pink ribbon ... you have to do a bit of searching ... sometimes it's under social awareness, sometimes it's under medical and dental ...

Just type in "pink ribon" in the search box....

Quick Heads up Vista print has added a home parties section that have one invitation card with a chef hat and a whisk pretty cute

Dayna said:
Quick Heads up Vista print has added a home parties section that have one invitation card with a chef hat and a whisk pretty cute

I know! I saw that when I ordered all my free stuff this week. How cool is it that? You kinda have to look hard since it's in a category all by itself!

<h2>1. Can I order customized business cards from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>Yes, you can order customized business cards from Vista Print for your Pampered Chef business. They have a variety of designs and options available to help you create professional and eye-catching business cards.</p><h2>2. Is there a home party section on Vista Print with cute invitations?</h2><p>Yes, Vista Print has a home party section where you can find cute and customizable invitations for your Pampered Chef parties. You can choose from different designs and add your own details to make them unique to your business.</p><h2>3. How much does it cost to order 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print?</h2><p>The cost for 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print can vary depending on the design and options you choose. In this case, the cost was $7.74 after discounts.</p><h2>4. What other promotional materials can I order from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>Vista Print offers a variety of promotional materials such as business card magnets, holders, return address labels, pocket stamps, notepads, sticky notes, and pens that can be customized with your name and contact information for free. These materials can help you promote and grow your Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>5. How much did the total order cost after all the discounts?</h2><p>After all the discounts, the total retail value of the order was $115.91, but the customer paid only $43.93. Vista Print often offers great discounts and sales, making it an affordable option for ordering promotional materials for your Pampered Chef business.</p>

1. Can I order customized business cards from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can order customized business cards from Vista Print for your Pampered Chef business. They have a variety of designs and options available to help you create professional and eye-catching business cards.

2. Is there a home party section on Vista Print with cute invitations?

Yes, Vista Print has a home party section where you can find cute and customizable invitations for your Pampered Chef parties. You can choose from different designs and add your own details to make them unique to your business.

3. How much does it cost to order 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print?

The cost for 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print can vary depending on the design and options you choose. In this case, the cost was $7.74 after discounts.

4. What other promotional materials can I order from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?

Vista Print offers a variety of promotional materials such as business card magnets, holders, return address labels, pocket stamps, notepads, sticky notes, and pens that can be customized with your name and contact information for free. These materials can help you promote and grow your Pampered Chef business.

5. How much did the total order cost after all the discounts?

After all the discounts, the total retail value of the order was $115.91, but the customer paid only $43.93. Vista Print often offers great discounts and sales, making it an affordable option for ordering promotional materials for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Back