• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know Vista Print has a home parties section with cute invitations?

In summary, the customer received a total of $115.91 in discounted products. They paid $43.93 for the entire order, which includes the free products.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Ok so I just ordered:

500 glossy buis cards (design posted earlier) --- $7.74
100 Buis card magnets (same design as cards) --- $22.00
Buis card holder --- $3.49
140 return Add Labels --- $FREE
Pocket Stamp w/name/ph/email --- FREE
Custome HWC notepad --- FREE
Custom Sticky Notes --- FREE
Custom HWC pen w/ my name & ph --- FREE

after all the discounts I paid $43.93!!!!

gotta love it!

I like using Vista, too. I only order free stuff, though. I just ordered 100 postcards for a couples cooking show. I should be able to get three shows out of those (because I rarely get 40 names from anyone). I also have a sticky note pad and a stamp. I just paid shipping.

plus one of my bonus buys was an extra 100 buis card magnets for $11.00. So I will have 200 NICE buis card magnets (I give them to every guest at my shows) for only $.16 each! I was getting tired of making my own and having them look cheesy.

I have gotten good deals before but not gone for all the free extras.

I usually ONLY purchase when they have all that stuff free. I usually get all my stuff for about $15-$20 at a time.All is always nice quality. :)

I just thought that I would let you all know that if you actually purchase something that is not in the free catagory like one of the specials at the end of the order that they offer....your total actually goes down. They charge less shipping. Try it for yourself just add one of these items and see the difference you can always delete it before you pay.

I think I'm going to have to start using them; enough of you have raved about them now!

If you go through MyPoints to get to VistaPrint, you'll also get points!!

I just got an e-mail for the following free:250 Premium Business Cards (reg 19.99)
100 Standard Postcards (reg 24.99)
Pens (reg 4.99 - qty 1)
Rubber stamps (1 free)
10 Large magnets (reg 12.99)
Note pads (one free)
sticky notes (1 free)
50 oversized postcards (reg 19.99)
140 return address labels (reg 7.99)
1 free T-shirt
10 note cards (reg 7.99)
25 brochures (reg. 39.99)...and 25% off everything else...I may have to go shopping...but still behave myself!!!!(If anyone needs more details, yell...)

YELLING!

I am on their site and only see the free biz cards, sticky notes and stamp.

I'm interested in the tshirt, pen and return address labels.

Right now I have three free products in my cart and owe $12 in shipping.

Do any of you get referral credit for me?

Di_Can_Cook said:
YELLING!

Email me and I will forward you the email I got this morning. Free Tshirt, Pen, Address Labels. My email is [email protected]

Di_Can_Cook said:
YELLING!

Yes, anyone with an account gets referral credit.

I got my first 2 orders today!

I love everything!!!

Especially the HWC notepads & pen I ordered.

I am glad the magnets are pretty inexpensive because they are a bit whimpy but they still look much better than making them myself!

Just be sure when placing your orders that you read through everything and uncheck any boxes for free services, extras, etc. There were a lot of complaints a while back about people being enrolled in monthly services they did not realize they were signing up for and ending up with charges on their card every month, which were a pain to get removed. I'm not saying don't use vista print, I still order through them, just watch what you are agreeing to, like any online ordering really.

Is the priority shipping worth it? Right now I'm paying $16 to ship $48 worth of "free stuff" as it is ... but I have a craft fair on the 12th and standard shipping doesn't guarantee before the 14th.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Is the priority shipping worth it? Right now I'm paying $16 to ship $48 worth of "free stuff" as it is ... but I have a craft fair on the 12th and standard shipping doesn't guarantee before the 14th.

I just PM'd you to explain how to add a cost item to reduce the shipping...if you play with that you can usually reduce it a bit...

What kind of things do you put on the business cards? Can you put a PC logo on it? Or is that against policy? I want to create some of the post cards, & make them into invitations.

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
What kind of things do you put on the business cards? Can you put a PC logo on it? Or is that against policy? I want to create some of the post cards, & make them into invitations.

No, you cannot put the PC logo on them. Only Merrill can as a company...hold on and I'll find the samples of mine...

That link only goes to the main page, with no examples. :( Could also be the computer here at work. IDK

Here is my new stuff:

Sometimes if you want a specific recipe somewhere you might have to abbreviate or edit.

New back of cards:

GreekCheeseonCard.jpg

Recipe Card Front:

GreekCheeseFront.jpg

Recipe Card Back:

GreekCheeseBackEdited.jpg

Address Labels:

AddressLabelsEdited.jpg

Thanks Janet!! I'll have to wait til I get home, I am unable to view any threads with pictures. All I see is a white box, with a pretty little red X through it! :(

PC For Me 2 Move Out said:
Thanks Janet!! I'll have to wait til I get home, I am unable to view any threads with pictures. All I see is a white box, with a pretty little red X through it! :(

Awww...might be some restrictions on your firewall at work not allowing content from that site... ????

Dumb Question...How do I get the trademark thing at the end of pampered chef?

jrny2001 said:
How do I get the trademark thing at the end of pampered chef?

I typed it in work - and then cut and pasted into Vista...

If you look on that thread I linked to (first link)...ChefAnn explains it to someone else.

Oh I wish I'd thought of recipe cards when I sent in my order without the postcards!

My biz cards have the same design as the second recipe card Janet posted. I just got a new cel phone and was having a fit trying to print biz cards with it, so the timing is perfect.

The address labels have a pink ribbon on it and my name, cel phone number and web site. I plan to stick them on the back of mini catalogs.

I made my own Power cooking postcard invites they came today and I love them!!

I also did wedding reg. cards similar to Leggy's (sory I can not remember your name!),

50(free) large format postcards to match the wedding registry ones I made,

HWC notepads and pens

and labels that say You are invited to a cooking show! See inside for details for when I use the mini catalog for invites.

(all free!)

Plus shipping of course but once I average it all out it is still a steal!

I have not yet figured out how to order something small to drop shipping. Usually there is not something I want to pay for...

Last edited:
my samples
youareinvitedsticker.jpg

mypowercookinginv.jpg

backlgweddingPC.jpg

hwcnotepad.jpg

Last edited:
These are AWESOME!!
I especially love the HWC pens!! Excellent.
:D

vista printI have ordered several times from Vista Print, and I have never paid the extra shipping, and have received my items quicker than expected. It's a gamble, but I wouldn't pay the extra.

I like your stuff Paulette!

Paulette, where did you find the pink ribbon? I think I will try to make some new stuff too.

dannyzmom said:
If you go through MyPoints to get to VistaPrint, you'll also get points!!

If you do this, do you still get the free samples? I have noticed that sometimes when you get the email with the free offers, they take you to specific websites that offer the free stuff, and if you just go to vistaprint.com and click free stuff, there is not always the same stuff listed. Has anyone else seen this? Also, whenever I get my orders there is always a coupon for 25% off my next purchase but, again, I need to go to a different website to do this. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I mean, they have such great deals I can see why they do not want offers combined... I am just wondering if I am missing something. (It wouldn't be the first time!) :)

mpkegley said:
Paulette, where did you find the pink ribbon? I think I will try to make some new stuff too.

Never mind, I found it!

jbachen said:
If you do this, do you still get the free samples? I have noticed that sometimes when you get the email with the free offers, they take you to specific websites that offer the free stuff, and if you just go to vistaprint.com and click free stuff, there is not always the same stuff listed. Has anyone else seen this? Also, whenever I get my orders there is always a coupon for 25% off my next purchase but, again, I need to go to a different website to do this. Is there something I am doing wrong?

I mean, they have such great deals I can see why they do not want offers combined... I am just wondering if I am missing something. (It wouldn't be the first time!) :)

This is why I love getting their emails! It has all the EXTRA deals!

If you are logged in to Vista print you can click on deals in different emails and when you order it all goes together! I LOVE it!

Yes, I have done that! I love it, too!!I am just wondering, if you log in through My Points, which is what you have to do to get the points, if you still get the deals? Clear as mud, right... ;)

janetupnorth said:
Here is my new stuff:

Sometimes if you want a specific recipe somewhere you might have to abbreviate or edit.

New back of cards:

GreekCheeseonCard.jpg

Recipe Card Front:

GreekCheeseFront.jpg

Recipe Card Back:

GreekCheeseBackEdited.jpg

Address Labels:

AddressLabelsEdited.jpg
OK I am going to order some stuff today cause my cost for label is just killing me. So for all you vista print experts . . .What should I get? Labels for my catalogs, Return Address labels . . .but what else? I have some bussiness cards, and if I can't use the hat what do I use ? I am def not the computer designer when it comes to this stuff. . . please help, ANY IDEAS!!:confused:

Hey Kara, where are you in South Jersey?? I am in National Park, near Deptford! Small world, isn't it?!? ;)Vistaprint has some pre-loaded templates on there. I usually use the restaurant one, but I am sure if you browse through you will find something good. You can also get self-inking stamps, sometimes for free, which is what I use to stamp order forms and stuff - might save money in the long run over labels, although I haven't tested the theory yet.

I get business cards and recipe cards mainly from Vista - those labels are only return address, not for catalogs. I make my own catalog labels on address labels.

If you got to Vista Print through Ebates.com, you get an extra 10% back in cash. Check it out!

jbachen said:
Hey Kara, where are you in South Jersey?? I am in National Park, near Deptford! Small world, isn't it?!? ;)

Vistaprint has some pre-loaded templates on there. I usually use the restaurant one, but I am sure if you browse through you will find something good.

You can also get self-inking stamps, sometimes for free, which is what I use to stamp order forms and stuff - might save money in the long run over labels, although I haven't tested the theory yet.
I am in Little Egg Harbor, its between Long Beach Island and Atlantic City.
I did see the templets but I saw someone said they ordered labels for there catalogs and someother things. I jusr am not that creative on my own.

here are the instructions on how I made my buis card

Go down the list and click on the free Prem Buis cards “get started” link
In the search designs box type “yellow sunflower”
Click select design on the one with the big yellow flower with the blue background. It was right at the top for me.
Click on advanced editing (under card sample)
Put your cursor over the buis card, it will come up with options to dbl click or right click. Right click to unlock and resize. Then click “crop”
Resize the box (by holding down your left mouse button over a corner of the box) till all that is inside the box is blue background. Click “OK”
Click the box (to the top right of the card) that says “ “add image
Click the “search our image library” link
Type chef hat into the search box
One of the images will be 4 chef hats in a row, click that one
You will have to crop this like before. Drag the box so it is tight around 1 of the hats/whisk. Click “OK”

You can resize and move the hat around wherever you like
You can also now add your info. You can change font style, size and color by highlighting the text in the box and then selecting from the menu above the card.
The boxes with the text can also be resized and moved around.
Make sure you hit the “save for later” button (lower left under Optionally you can tab) every now and then.

Here is the card...

Attachments

• new buis card.JPG
    new buis card.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
I just thought I'd jump in here. I've avoided ordering in the past, thinking, "What on earth can I use THAT for?" Well, I am now on the VistaPrint bandwagon!http://www.vistaprint.com/sf/_langid-1/_/vp/ns/livepreview.aspx?Log=0&doc_id=555499744&page=1&width=145&renderMode=3

Paulette, these are awesome instructions! Thanks for typing them out... I had never thought of cropping their images like that!! And Kara, we are not too far from each other!! We are almost neighbors! :)

labelsI was the one who said I got the labels for catalogs but I had envisioned them specifically for minis ... I have no idea how small they are so I may regret that decision ...

Now that I've seen all those great ideas I am tempted to place another order ...

I am a little confused - couldn't you just use return address labels on catalogs? You could enter your phone number on the street address line, and your website on the town line. That is the same size I use on mine, although I haven't ordered them from Vista - I usually just print my own. Will it not let you do that?

in general - Vista Print will allow you to customize your labels however you want - I used to use them for everything when I was an event planner a few summers ago...I usually just print out my own as well - but on occasion - Vista Print will send out emails featuring FREE or discounted items - so I just ordered some as regular mailing labels...and then received a free customized stamp for my order...so 100 mailing labels for .77 and thena free stamp - with shipping/handling/tax - was a total of 4.00

I really need to get back over there.....

I am completely addicted to Vista Print!

Somebody asked about the pink ribbon ... you have to do a bit of searching ... sometimes it's under social awareness, sometimes it's under medical and dental ...Got another e-mail from them today offering more free stuff ... must .. resist ... urges ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
Somebody asked about the pink ribbon ... you have to do a bit of searching ... sometimes it's under social awareness, sometimes it's under medical and dental ...

Got another e-mail from them today offering more free stuff ... must .. resist ... urges ...

I think the same thing everytime I get an email from Vista.

<h2>1. Can I order customized business cards from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>Yes, you can order customized business cards from Vista Print for your Pampered Chef business. They have a variety of designs and options available to help you create professional and eye-catching business cards.</p><h2>2. Is there a home party section on Vista Print with cute invitations?</h2><p>Yes, Vista Print has a home party section where you can find cute and customizable invitations for your Pampered Chef parties. You can choose from different designs and add your own details to make them unique to your business.</p><h2>3. How much does it cost to order 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print?</h2><p>The cost for 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print can vary depending on the design and options you choose. In this case, the cost was $7.74 after discounts.</p><h2>4. What other promotional materials can I order from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>Vista Print offers a variety of promotional materials such as business card magnets, holders, return address labels, pocket stamps, notepads, sticky notes, and pens that can be customized with your name and contact information for free. These materials can help you promote and grow your Pampered Chef business.</p><h2>5. How much did the total order cost after all the discounts?</h2><p>After all the discounts, the total retail value of the order was $115.91, but the customer paid only $43.93. Vista Print often offers great discounts and sales, making it an affordable option for ordering promotional materials for your Pampered Chef business.</p>

1. Can I order customized business cards from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can order customized business cards from Vista Print for your Pampered Chef business. They have a variety of designs and options available to help you create professional and eye-catching business cards.

2. Is there a home party section on Vista Print with cute invitations?

Yes, Vista Print has a home party section where you can find cute and customizable invitations for your Pampered Chef parties. You can choose from different designs and add your own details to make them unique to your business.

3. How much does it cost to order 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print?

The cost for 500 glossy business cards from Vista Print can vary depending on the design and options you choose. In this case, the cost was $7.74 after discounts.

4. What other promotional materials can I order from Vista Print for my Pampered Chef business?

Vista Print offers a variety of promotional materials such as business card magnets, holders, return address labels, pocket stamps, notepads, sticky notes, and pens that can be customized with your name and contact information for free. These materials can help you promote and grow your Pampered Chef business.

5. How much did the total order cost after all the discounts?

After all the discounts, the total retail value of the order was $115.91, but the customer paid only $43.93. Vista Print often offers great discounts and sales, making it an affordable option for ordering promotional materials for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Back