• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get registered symbols to show up on Vista Print?

In summary, to design and customize products on Vista Print, first select the type of product and use the online design tool to add text, images, and other elements. You can order a sample before placing a larger order, and the processing and shipping time varies. Vista Print offers customer support and has discounts and promotions available for customers.
brittyboo07
I am trying to create some of my own materials. I have used Vista several times before. My problem is that i can not get the registered or trade mark symbols to show up. I have seen several things on here that do show the registered symbol. Help me out here im stumped!

Britt

® is ALT 0174
™ is ALT 0153

Thanks Joy!!!

Ok I just tried to do the registered one on vista and it isnt doing anything when i press the ALT 0174 .... any help?

In word you can "insert symbol". Find the one you want and copy it. Then paste it on the screen where you want it to show up on your card. That's what I did and it worked fine.

hey, on the same topic does anyone know how to make the degrees symbol?

lesliec said:
hey, on the same topic does anyone know how to make the degrees symbol?

See my previous post. Same way.

Thanks! Copy/Past Worked! sorry Leslie I have no idea!

1. How do I design and customize my own products on Vista Print?

To design and customize your own products on Vista Print, first choose the type of product you want to create (e.g. business cards, flyers, t-shirts). Then, use the online design tool to select from pre-made templates or upload your own design. From there, you can add text, images, and other elements to make your product unique.

2. Can I order a sample of my customized product from Vista Print before placing a large order?

Yes, Vista Print offers the option to order a single sample of your customized product before placing a larger order. This allows you to see and feel the quality of the product before committing to a larger purchase.

3. How long does it take for my order to be processed and shipped?

The processing and shipping time for your order will vary depending on the type of product and the shipping method you choose. Generally, standard shipping takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

4. What if I need help with my design or have questions about my order?

Vista Print offers customer support via phone, email, and live chat. You can also access their online Help Center for tips and tutorials on designing and ordering products. Additionally, you can connect with other customers in the Vista Print community forums.

5. Does Vista Print offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, Vista Print often has special promotions and discounts available for their customers. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals. They also offer a rewards program where you can earn points for every purchase and redeem them for future discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07