• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Shopping Cart Items: Can I Get Them All?

In summary, customers can only receive one free shopping cart item per purchase and can view the available items on the website or in the catalog. The free items are available with any purchase as long as it meets the minimum requirement. There is no need for a special code as the free item will be automatically added to the cart. However, these items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange as they are considered a gift with purchase.
babywings76
Gold Member
Can anyone help me? I had created a few items, but never bought them and so they are sitting in my shopping cart. Now, I got some e-mails and am finding these items are free. (before they all were, but on separate e-mail offers and it wouldn't work out to let me get them all free, so I put the whole thing on the back burner...) So, is there a way to click on the new e-mail offer and bring up my previously created items and have it reflect the free offer?

You should be able to just click through the email, then go to your cart instead of creating new versions. The cart should, at that point, reflect the pricing from the email.

I am a big Vista Print fan and sometimes, I cant get it free no matter what I do...I always have stuff in my shopping cart depending on my finances at the time. But I did find that if I clicked on the edit button..and go through all the screens without changing a thing..it comes up free at check out.
Worth a try - right?:sing:

1. Can I receive all of the free shopping cart items offered at once?

No, unfortunately you can only receive one free shopping cart item per purchase. However, you are welcome to make multiple purchases to receive more free items.

2. Are the free shopping cart items available with any purchase?

Yes, as long as your purchase meets the minimum amount required for the free item, you can receive it with any purchase.

3. How do I know which free shopping cart items are currently available?

You can view the current free shopping cart items on our website or in our catalog. They may also be advertised in our emails or through our consultants.

4. Do I need a special code to receive the free shopping cart items?

No, there is no special code needed. As long as your purchase meets the requirements for the free item, it will automatically be added to your cart.

5. Can I return the free shopping cart items for a refund or exchange?

No, unfortunately the free shopping cart items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. They are considered a gift with purchase and have no monetary value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • MGG