1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Vista print help

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Can anyone help me? I had created a few items, but never bought them and so they are sitting in my shopping cart. Now, I got some e-mails and am finding these items are free. (before they all were, but on separate e-mail offers and it wouldn't work out to let me get them all free, so I put the whole thing on the back burner...) So, is there a way to click on the new e-mail offer and bring up my previously created items and have it reflect the free offer?

Sep 11, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You should be able to just click through the email, then go to your cart instead of creating new versions. The cart should, at that point, reflect the pricing from the email.

Sep 11, 2009
  3. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I am a big Vista Print fan and sometimes, I cant get it free no matter what I do...I always have stuff in my shopping cart depending on my finances at the time. But I did find that if I clicked on the edit button..and go through all the screens without changing a thing..it comes up free at check out.
    Worth a try - right?:sing:

Sep 11, 2009
Have something to add?