• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with Vista Print customer service?

In summary, the best way to contact Vista Print customer service is through their phone number, online chat feature, or email address. To track your order, log into your account or contact customer service. Vista Print offers a satisfaction guarantee and allows cancellations or changes within the first 30 minutes of placing an order. An account is not necessary to place an order, but it allows for easier tracking and future purchases.
PamperedSD
I wasn't sure where to post this :)

I placed an order on Vista Print and then when I checked out realized I had a typo on my business card! :cry: I tried to cancel right then but it would not let me. I clicked on live chat with customer service. They were able to cancel my order for me and offer me credit.

Worked out great! I fixed my typo reordered all my items right then and even added something I saw later and when I checked out the credit was on the check out screen - you just click it and it updates you total! LOVED this and I ordered 7 FREE items and shipping was less than $19 :sing:

So I just wanted to share my great experience with Vista Print - they were quick to respond and helped me out even though it was my own mistake! Very happy with the service I received. :)

I am so happy and impressed with this company. I will be ordering lots more as we grow and need new things. Thanks for posting about Vista Print!

What is the best way to contact Vista Print customer service?

The best way to contact Vista Print customer service is through their phone number or online chat feature on their website. They also have a customer service email address for non-urgent inquiries.

How do I track my order from Vista Print?

To track your order from Vista Print, you can log into your account on their website and view the status of your order. You can also contact customer service for assistance.

What is Vista Print's return policy?

Vista Print offers a satisfaction guarantee and will work with you to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can contact customer service for a return or exchange.

Can I cancel or change my order with Vista Print?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order with Vista Print, you can do so within the first 30 minutes of placing your order. After that, you will need to contact customer service for assistance.

Do I need an account to place an order with Vista Print?

No, you do not need an account to place an order with Vista Print. However, creating an account will allow you to track your orders and save your information for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
amy07
  • chefbritt