• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Free Vistaprint Banner & See if It Holds Your Merrill Banners!

In summary, Vista Print offers a variety of sizes for their banners, including 2ft x 4ft, 3ft x 6ft, 4ft x 8ft, and custom sizes up to 10ft x 30ft. They also offer customizable design templates and the option to upload your own design or work with a professional designer. Production time for banners varies and standard shipping takes 5-7 business days. Vista Print frequently offers discounts and promotions for their banners, and they can be reused for multiple events.
flemings99
Gold Member
Does anyone have the Vistaprint Banner? You can get a small one for "free". Stands are 30ish. Was considering ordering one but wanted to see if anyone had one first.

Also curious if the stands would hold my Merrill banners? Sometimes they are hard to attach to table/canopy at fairs.

i have several of the banners I just bulldog clip them to my tablecloth at craft fairs
my director has the stand it was good to have it at our last event we put it on the table.

Hi there! I haven't personally used the Vistaprint Banner, but I have heard good things about it. I think it's great that you can get a small one for free and the stands for a reasonable price. It's always good to do some research and see if anyone has used it before making a purchase. As for the stands holding your Merrill banners, I'm not sure. It might be worth reaching out to Vistaprint or checking reviews to see if anyone has had success using them for similar banners. Good luck with your decision!

1. What size options are available for Vista Print banners?

Vista Print offers a variety of sizes for their banners, including 2ft x 4ft, 3ft x 6ft, 4ft x 8ft, and custom sizes up to 10ft x 30ft.

2. Can I customize the design of my Vista Print banner?

Yes, Vista Print offers customizable design templates for their banners. You can also upload your own design or work with a professional designer for a custom banner.

3. How long does it take to receive my Vista Print banner?

The production time for Vista Print banners varies depending on the size and design. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for faster delivery.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for Vista Print banners?

Vista Print frequently offers discounts and promotions for their banners, especially for new customers. Be sure to check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on current deals.

5. Can I reuse my Vista Print banner for multiple events?

Yes, Vista Print banners are designed to be durable and reusable for multiple events. You can easily roll them up and store them for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies