• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Pampered Chef Items with Affordable Vista Print Banners (r)

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to only use official materials provided by the company. Using the Pampered Chef name on a banner made through Vista Print could potentially be a violation of trademark laws, so it is best to reach out to the support team for clarification. The official logo is also very recognizable and eye-catching, so it may be worth investing in materials from Merrill.
pc_jessica
okay so i know merril is supposed to be our only place to get items. but i found that vista print is sooo much cheaper. is it okay to put The Pampered Chef on a banner i make through vista print as long as I put that little (r) thing behind it????? I want to make sure its okay before i make it!! TIA

Yes, you can use "Pampered Chef" as long as you include the ® (you can get it by typing 0174 while holding the Alt key). We can't use tag line, and we can't upload the official logo.

Keep in mind though, the official logo is very eyecatching and recognizable. Even though Vista is cheaper, there are some things I prefer to get from Merrill.

i know that the logo is a great thing to showcase i got a few table cloths that i am going to use but i was just thinking about a banner to hang above my table at a local booth. i wish i had the extra funds right now to get it through merrill. but until i do i will take vista prints banner that is FREE!!!! thanks for your help!

NooraK said:
Yes, you can use "Pampered Chef" as long as you include the ® (you can get it by typing 0174 while holding the Alt key). We can't use tag line, and we can't upload the official logo.

Keep in mind though, the official logo is very eyecatching and recognizable. Even though Vista is cheaper, there are some things I prefer to get from Merrill.

I agree, about our logo being eye catching. I've been using the new cards for our catalog tote and more people are noticing it.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the appeal of finding cheaper options for our business materials. However, it is important to remember that the Pampered Chef brand is trademarked and should only be used on official materials provided by the company. Using the Pampered Chef name on a banner made through Vista Print could potentially be a violation of trademark laws. I would recommend reaching out to our support team for clarification on this matter. Thank you for taking the time to ask before proceeding with your banner. Best of luck with your business!

What is a Vista Print Banner?

A Vista Print Banner is a customizable banner that can be designed and ordered through the online printing company, Vista Print. It is typically used for promoting businesses, events, or special offers.

What sizes are available for Vista Print Banners?

Vista Print Banners come in a variety of sizes including 2'x6', 2'x8', 2'x10', 2'x12', 3'x6', 3'x8', 3'x10', and 3'x12'. Custom sizes are also available upon request.

What materials are Vista Print Banners made of?

Vista Print Banners are made of durable vinyl material that is weather-resistant and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They also come with grommets for easy hanging.

How can I design a Vista Print Banner?

You can design a Vista Print Banner by using the online design tool on the Vista Print website. You can choose from templates, add your own images and text, and customize the layout and colors to create a unique banner.

How long does it take to receive a Vista Print Banner?

The production and shipping time for a Vista Print Banner can vary depending on the size and customization options. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for production and an additional 3-7 business days for shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies