• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Banner for Fair...

In summary, Vista Print offers customizable templates for banners that can be used for fairs. They also allow users to upload their own design or logo for a unique banner. The delivery time for a Vista Print banner depends on the chosen shipping method, with standard shipping taking 8-10 business days. Users can use their own images on a Vista Print banner, making it a great option for showcasing products or services. Vista Print offers a variety of banner sizes, including 2'x6', 2'x8', and 3'x6', with the option of horizontal or vertical orientation. Multiple Vista Print banners can be ordered for fairs, making it a convenient choice for businesses or organizations with multiple booths or areas.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so I have the Vinyl PC banner but I was thinking of doing one of the small banners from Vista since they are free right now. I have a booth comming up at a county fair (5 days long) I was thinking it might be nice to spotlight the biz opp and/or 29 min meals and under 2$ a serving.

Any ideas?

What a great idea! That will definitely be eyecatching. I like the $2 per serving idea. People will definitely be checking that out. Also, I apologize if this sounds lame, what about a HELP WANTED one? Since it will be a Vista Print one, it will get more attention from farther away than one printed.

Good luck.

I made a vista print one that says

The Pampered Chef

Take Action
Take Charge
Start Today.

Use the balloon template and it's actually pretty cute.

1. Can I customize the design of my Vista Print banner for a fair?

Yes, Vista Print offers a variety of customizable templates for banners that you can use for fairs. You can also upload your own design or logo to create a unique banner for your brand.

2. How long does it take for a Vista Print banner to be delivered?

The delivery time for a Vista Print banner depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 8-10 business days, while expedited shipping options are available for faster delivery.

3. Can I use my own images on a Vista Print banner?

Yes, you can upload your own images to use on a Vista Print banner. This is a great option for businesses or individuals who want to showcase their own products or services on their banner.

4. What size options are available for Vista Print banners?

Vista Print offers a variety of banner sizes, including 2'x6', 2'x8', and 3'x6'. You can also choose between horizontal and vertical orientations for your banner.

5. Can I order multiple Vista Print banners for a fair?

Yes, you can order multiple Vista Print banners for a fair. This is a great option for businesses or organizations with multiple booths or areas at the fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • LStevens0426
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies