• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last-Minute Giveaway Ideas for 150 People: Vista Order Not Here

In summary, the customer ordered 150 blue giveaways but the products have not yet arrived. The customer is at work and does not have a lot of time to go shopping, so they are considering ways to give out blue giveaways without spending a lot of money. The customer is considering making a display with blue M&M's and returning the unused M&Ms.
Kelly8
okay, so i ordered some stuff that i need for my booth tonight from vista. i need 150 "blue" giveaways. i made blue coupons postcard. problem is the products haven't arrived yet! i ordered them on the 8th and did the 21 day shipping because after reading all the posts on this site, i thought it would be here early. I can't even track it! the last it was updated was yesterday morning at 4:00 in the morning. I called fedex and gave them the tracking number but they said that it isn't a legit tracking number!:grumpy: so i need to find a giveaway for 150 people that isn't going to break the bank. oh, and i'm at work, so i don't have a whole lot of time to go shopping. i do have a prep hour in one hour that i can run to meijers but that's it. i did bring paper and my stamp so i can attach a coupon to something blue (don't want to hand out anything without some kind of incentive to get them back to me). I thought about blue suckers if they have them in bulk. any ideas?

bumping...

Not sure what you can find all blue... This time of year, you can check the Easter aisle and see if they have a package of blue eggs.... Sorry it didn't work out with your order!

Thanks, but i just went to meijer and they had blue m $ ms in the bulk aisle for only .99 a pound (usually $4.99!). i still would've rather had my coupons!

No great ideas - but I'm so sorry about your order. I've never had a Vistaprint order take more than a week!

Well, after i wiped out meijers of their blue m & ms, i called vista print because i had an extra minute and they said that fed ex delivered my prod to my local post office. so i called them and indeed my products were there so they are going to hold them for me so I can pick them up at lunch. now what to do with 6 lbs of m & ms?!

Kelly8 said:
Well, after i wiped out meijers of their blue m & ms, i called vista print because i had an extra minute and they said that fed ex delivered my prod to my local post office. so i called them and indeed my products were there so they are going to hold them for me so I can pick them up at lunch. now what to do with 6 lbs of m & ms?!

return them! ;)

Evidentally the theme of the show is "blue" why don't you make a display with your trifle bowl filled with the blue M&M's?

That's a great idea!

babywings76 said:
return them! ;)

Most places won't let you return a food item. :(

My kids would have to say... Duh, eat them! LOL :D

I return stuff to the grocery store--they accept returns.. I'd return them.

Different states must have different laws on this. We can't return food items, even unopened cans! I often cook for large groups and end up with large cans that I didn't use, and I can't take them back! :(

We can return anything here. I've seen people returning milk and one time I returned chicken because it went slimy and bad the next day and the date was for another whole week (and my fridge was working properly). I also bought a brownie mix once and the inside bag wasn't sealed and the mix was all over the box. They refunded me.

I like the filling the Trifle Bowl with them idea! Or put them out for people to eat- it will bring them into your booth.

You could put them in the trifle bowl and have people guess how many or how many pounds to win a prize. ie free cooking show!

heather223 said:
I like the filling the Trifle Bowl with them idea! Or put them out for people to eat- it will bring them into your booth.
Great idea, BUT '''eeewwwww!!":yuck: All those grimy hands digging through the bowl of open M&Ms. I'd maybe display them but have the lid on or put some flowers in the M&Ms (have a vase hidden in the center, and somewhite flowers with blue M&Ms. I don't know- something that people would keep their yucky hands out of them, and then just put them in a ziploc baggie and eat them later (can you freeze M&Ms?? I know you can chocolate, but not sure about MMs)

esavvymom said:
Great idea, BUT '''eeewwwww!!":yuck: All those grimy hands digging through the bowl of open M&Ms. I'd maybe display them but have the lid on or put some flowers in the M&Ms (have a vase hidden in the center, and somewhite flowers with blue M&Ms. I don't know- something that people would keep their yucky hands out of them, and then just put them in a ziploc baggie and eat them later (can you freeze M&Ms?? I know you can chocolate, but not sure about MMs)

Well, I freeze M&M cookies and they turn out okay when thawed...never did a package of them, though, LOL.

1. Why is my Vista order taking longer than expected to arrive?

There could be a few reasons for this. Firstly, please check the estimated delivery date provided when you placed your order. If the estimated delivery date has passed, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. Additionally, if your order includes personalized or backordered items, this may also cause a delay in delivery.

2. How can I track my Vista order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Orders" to view the status of your order. If you have any issues with tracking your order, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I change my shipping address after placing a Vista order?

If you need to make any changes to your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address, but please note that this may cause a delay in delivery.

4. What should I do if my Vista order arrives damaged?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order to report any damages. We may ask for photos of the damaged items to help us process your claim.

5. Can I cancel my Vista order?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to cancel it for you. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return process once you receive the items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies