• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using a Visa Gift Card on PWS: FAQs and Tips

In summary, to purchase a Visa Gift Card through Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Gift Cards" tab. You can use the card to make purchases on the website and there are no additional fees. You cannot reload the card, but can purchase a new one if needed. If the card is lost, contact customer service for a replacement with the remaining balance (a fee may apply).
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Does anybody know if I can use a Visa gift card through the PWS? I was given a $100 Visa Gift Card to get more PC stuff for myself but the gift card is in my name....Can I do an individual order through my own PWS and use that gift card?

TIA!

Karen

I don't see why not. You may have to find out how to register a shipping address for the card so that the Zip code you enter matches that on the card.

I've taken a few for regular shows so I don't know why not. Just put in the customer's zip code when it asks.

Shhh! I've paid for orders with my personal credit card before. I just made sure my name and not the customers was on it for the payment info. And you can't put it in as "consultant gift" when you do it that way.

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that you can absolutely use a Visa gift card through your PWS! Simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart, and when checking out, select the option to pay with a gift card. You will then be prompted to enter the gift card information, including your name, and the remaining balance will be applied to your order. Happy shopping and enjoy your new PC items!

1. How can I purchase a Visa Gift Card through Pampered Chef?

To purchase a Visa Gift Card through Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Cards" tab. From there, you can select the amount you would like to load onto the card and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I use my Visa Gift Card to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your Visa Gift Card to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter the card information as you would with a regular credit or debit card during the checkout process.

3. Are there any fees associated with using a Visa Gift Card from Pampered Chef?

No, there are no additional fees associated with using a Visa Gift Card from Pampered Chef. The amount you load onto the card is the amount you can spend.

4. Can I reload my Visa Gift Card with more funds?

Unfortunately, at this time, you cannot reload a Visa Gift Card purchased through Pampered Chef with additional funds. However, you can always purchase a new card if you need to add more funds.

5. What happens if I lose my Visa Gift Card from Pampered Chef?

If you lose your Visa Gift Card from Pampered Chef, you should contact our customer service team immediately. We can cancel the lost card and issue you a new one with the remaining balance. Please note that a replacement fee may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef