• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs for Your Next Vendor Event

In summary, "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" are small, non-alcoholic drink mixes with a variety of flavors. They are easy to prepare by mixing with water, juice, or soda and can be customized with fresh fruits or herbs. They are suitable for children's parties and events and have a shelf life of about 1 year if stored properly.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I am doing a few vendor events and thought of doing a few of the itty bitty bevs for samples...BUT, which ones are good virgin? Thanks :)

I haven't found a virgin one that I have liked yet. Definitely NOT the lemon drops.

The catalog isn't very detailed ... are those individual portions or do you make a pitcher at a time?

I think you can make a serving at a time??? but I have only made the 2 qt pitchers myself

Okay, thanks. So I take it that the container is filled with powder you measure? At that price point it would be nice if they had individual packets so you could mix one at a time, kind of like the little Crystal Light packets to make beverages out of a single bottled water. Think of the success of the Keurig cups, so that people can entertain and offer guests multiple brews. It would be nice to be able to offer similar with the Itty Bitty Bevs.

It's packets that you make in the Quick-Stir Pitcher. I like the Cucumber Mojito and the Margarita both made with just water. Everyone's taste is different.

The Cucumber Mojito is great as a virgin drink! The instructions on all the boxes indicate that it is one pouch for a pitcher or you can measure out the mix for an individual serving.

1. What are "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs"?

"Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" are small, non-alcoholic drink mixes that come in a variety of flavors. They are perfect for creating refreshing drinks for any occasion.

2. How do I prepare the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs"?

Preparing "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" is simple and easy. All you need to do is mix the desired amount of the drink mix with water, juice, or soda and stir until fully dissolved. You can also get creative and add fresh fruits or herbs for extra flavor.

3. Are the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" suitable for children?

Yes, the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" are perfect for children's parties or events. They contain no alcohol and are made with natural ingredients, making them a healthier alternative to sugary drinks.

4. Can I customize the flavors of the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs"?

Absolutely! The "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" come in a variety of flavors, so you can mix and match to create your own unique blends. You can also adjust the amount of mix added to suit your taste preferences.

5. How long do the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" last?

As long as they are stored in a cool, dry place, the "Virgin Itty Bitty Bevs" have a shelf life of about 1 year. However, we recommend using them within 6-8 months for optimal taste and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shae424
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • maldvs
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • missmindym