• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: Countdown to Launch!

In summary, Pampered Chef will be launching over 50 new products this spring, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The official launch date is [insert date here], but consultants will have early access starting [insert date here]. Sneak peeks of the products will be revealed on social media and through email newsletters. The products will be available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, but some may only be available in select countries. Hosting a party for the new spring products can earn you free and discounted products, so be sure to contact your consultant for more information.
ckmom002
does anyone know when the new spring products are coming out?

They are available for customers March 1. As a consultant you can buy them in sample packs now on cc.

im sorryim talking about the visal impact products they are the ones who sells the clothing and stuff like that

My guess is that at the same time our new products through the company come out so will the new VIP line. I don't remember when the winter stuff became available.

:confused: Sorry, I was confused. I should have known. I was thinking to myself that you should know that info. haha.

I spoke with VIP last week and they told me that they were working really hard to get the new products on the website and they should be up either this week or next. I haven't seen them this week so I am hoping that they will be up there next week. Hope this helps!

1. What new products will be launching this spring?

We are excited to announce that we will be launching over 50 new products this spring! These include innovative kitchen tools, cookware, and food items to help make meal preparation a breeze.

2. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The official launch date for our new spring products is [insert date here]. However, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have early access to these products starting [insert date here]. Don't miss out on being one of the first to get your hands on these amazing new products!

3. Can I see a sneak peek of the new products before they launch?

Absolutely! We will be revealing sneak peeks of the new products on our social media pages and through our email newsletters leading up to the launch date. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated.

4. Will the new products be available in all countries?

Our new spring products will be available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. However, certain products may only be available in select countries. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a party for the new spring products?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party for the new spring products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6