• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Vip Host Items - Tips from a Successful Consultant

In summary, Gillian Wright announced a contest where the top host for the Spring/ Summer season will be awarded with a PC shirt/ product of their choice. So far, there has not been much interest in the contest. Gillian Wright is going to announce the contest tomorrow at her show and she is hoping to get more interest.
gilliandanielle
My host gave me a good idea yesterday. I was wearing my HWC sweatshirt and she ask how many parties she had to have to get one (a PC sweatshirt). I made a joke saying "every week" and she laughed it off. It got me wondering though... Is there a rule about giving away PC apparel to non PC people? I was thinking I would give all my hosts the opportunity to see what my highest show was and beat it. After a year or season I would give the top host a PC shirt or waterbottle. Do you think this would work?? I think if people wanted the PC shirt badly enough they would rebook if their high total got beaten. Let me know what you think!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

That sounds like a great idea! So many people LOVE PC, so I'm sure they'd love to wear a shirt. I'm doing a drawing at the end of the year for all my $1000 shows, that might be something for a prize! Maybe that paired with a product, I haven't decided yet.
Or maybe your host wants to be a consultant?!

I always offer the opportunity, so I am confident that she isn't interested, plus she has a lot of personal things happening right now. She is really into what people think and her achievements, so I think she wants a shirt just so she can tell people that she was the best host.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I have thought about this too, I think it is a great idea!

I am going to announce it at my show tomorrow that the top host for the Spring/ Summer season will be awarded with a PC shirt/ product of their choice. I think I will pick 3 or 4 things from VIP in the same $30 to $40 price range so more people will be interested. I'll let you know tomorrow if I get any interest.

So I announced this contest at my show yesterday and people seemed slightly intersted. Most of them just hosted so they really don't want to host again so soon to earn the things from VIP. Now I don't know if they weren't floored because of what I am giving away (VIP stuff vs. PC products), or if they wouln't be floored no matter what.Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

1. How can I use VIP host items to boost my business as a consultant?

As a consultant, offering VIP host items is a great way to attract more hostesses and increase your sales. These items are exclusive and only available to those who host a party, creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity. Additionally, offering VIP host items can motivate your hostesses to invite more guests and generate a larger turnout for your parties.

2. What types of VIP host items should I offer?

The types of VIP host items you offer should depend on your target audience and the products you sell. You can offer limited edition or new products as VIP host items, or you can bundle popular products as a special VIP host package. Consider offering a variety of items at different price points to cater to different hostesses.

3. How should I promote VIP host items to my potential hostesses?

Promoting VIP host items can be done in a variety of ways. You can mention them in your party invitations, post about them on social media, or even create a special flyer or brochure highlighting the exclusive items. Make sure to emphasize the limited availability of these items to create a sense of urgency and encourage your potential hostesses to book a party with you.

4. Can I offer VIP host items at every party?

While offering VIP host items is a great way to boost your business, it's important to keep in mind that these items are exclusive and should not be offered at every party. This will maintain their exclusivity and make them more desirable to your potential hostesses. Consider offering them at parties with a higher sales goal or to reward top-performing hostesses.

5. How do I track the success of my VIP host items?

Tracking the success of your VIP host items can be done in a few ways. You can keep track of how many hostesses choose to book a party with you specifically for the VIP host items, as well as the overall increase in party sales when these items are offered. You can also gather feedback from your hostesses and guests to see how these exclusive items influenced their decision to attend or book a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
BettyBoop