• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales VIP items for hosts?

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
My host gave me a good idea yesterday. I was wearing my HWC sweatshirt and she ask how many parties she had to have to get one (a PC sweatshirt). I made a joke saying "every week" and she laughed it off. It got me wondering though... Is there a rule about giving away PC apparel to non PC people? I was thinking I would give all my hosts the opportunity to see what my highest show was and beat it. After a year or season I would give the top host a PC shirt or waterbottle. Do you think this would work?? I think if people wanted the PC shirt badly enough they would rebook if their high total got beaten. Let me know what you think!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
That sounds like a great idea! So many people LOVE PC, so I'm sure they'd love to wear a shirt. I'm doing a drawing at the end of the year for all my $1000 shows, that might be something for a prize! Maybe that paired with a product, I haven't decided yet.
Or maybe your host wants to be a consultant?!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I always offer the opportunity, so I am confident that she isn't interested, plus she has a lot of personal things happening right now. She is really into what people think and her achievements, so I think she wants a shirt just so she can tell people that she was the best host.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I am going to announce it at my show tomorrow that the top host for the Spring/ Summer season will be awarded with a PC shirt/ product of their choice. I think I will pick 3 or 4 things from VIP in the same $30 to $40 price range so more people will be interested. I'll let you know tomorrow if I get any interest.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
So I announced this contest at my show yesterday and people seemed slightly intersted. Most of them just hosted so they really don't want to host again so soon to earn the things from VIP. Now I don't know if they weren't floored because of what I am giving away (VIP stuff vs. PC products), or if they wouln't be floored no matter what.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska